Author Topic: The Trap Appreciation Thread  (Read 17854 times)

Offline Marx-93

Re: The Trap Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 05:02:35 pm »
As the one whose comment was the original cause of this thread, I feel proud.

However, I have to bring forth a very important and transcendent question, with dangerous philosophical implications:

Can you really distinguish Trap and futa NSFW, when bare breasts aren't showed (or when the "girl" is flat like an airstrip?)
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Shirley

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »
As the one whose comment was the original cause of this thread, I feel proud.

However, I have to bring forth a very important and transcendent question, with dangerous philosophical implications:

Can you really distinguish Trap and futa NSFW, when bare breasts aren't showed (or when the "girl" is flat like an airstrip?)

The futa I count as futa and not trap is when they have the "V", not when the have the balls and missing the "V"...and I have seen too much of that on what is a female gender and I want it to stop....it's just a huge no. Anal = disgusting....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 02:15:56 am »
Muh NSFW

This is definitely my favorite so far.

Most of the time, there is a way! Though I find it hardly matters as long as it's cute, whatever it is.

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 11:46:00 pm »
this is ......so wrong.........and here i had tough oh cool so i'm not weird to read some "LIGHT" romance or comedy gender bender manga.............but.........in fact.....i really wasn't weird i was limit normal.....comparred to all the insanity of this thread.......and here i was going to post some normal pics from some normal and comedy manga........i guess i'll just have to make my way back out and just forgot about this hell.......
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2015, 11:50:52 pm »
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2015, 11:59:12 pm »

4chan sees a lady from this.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Shirley

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2015, 01:42:57 pm »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2016, 02:13:47 pm »
well....i don't know if this account for this topic, but in the end trap are trap regardless of their dimenssional boundaries.........
so here is the doomfall of humanity :
(since posting pics would take too long) :

http://goboiano.com/news/3700-would-you-believe-that-this-sexy-kotori-cosplay-is-done-by-a-guy%253F

jaPAn is eVIL....japan as corRUPTed the world....the eNd.... is nEaR.....this world is comming to an end...........

TRAP IS LIFE, TRAP IS LOVE, ALL HAIL TRAP !!!!!!

*bang his head mltiple time on the wall, blood leaking from his forhead"

https://www.facebook.com/%E8%B1%AA%E6%AD%8C-Haoge-843530769029905/timeline

also because i was searching for my damn gif for so long i remembered this one~~

Spoiler
oh....and yes i completly did it, i just revived an old deep buried and doomed thread XD
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:25:19 pm by Inaho Rowe »
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2016, 10:06:24 pm »
http://goboiano.com/news/3700-would-you-believe-that-this-sexy-kotori-cosplay-is-done-by-a-guy%253F

In the words of avikbellic911, "Traps are leveling up...we really should be careful." What in the world! Mind blown.
Spoiler

How in the world does he repeatedly pull this off. Even with How to Contour Your Cleavage, I still don't quite understand how meticulously chosen camera angles and tucking can give those kind of results.
Spoiler
almost
Then, I told myself . . .
Spoiler

well....i don't know if this account for this topic, but in the end trap are trap regardless of their dimenssional boundaries.........

That it is and will be.

I just can't understand how Ruka has not shown up. I mean, come on, man.
Ruka Urushibara

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2016, 11:03:55 pm »

In the words of avikbellic911, "Traps are leveling up...we really should be careful." What in the world! Mind blown.
Spoiler

How in the world does he repeatedly pull this off. Even with How to Contour Your Cleavage, I still don't quite understand how meticulously chosen camera angles and tucking can give those kind of results.
Spoiler
almost
Then, I told myself . . .
Spoiler

That it is and will be.

Ruka Urushibara

i'm sleepy and too lazy so just will quote the whome thing and answer the whole thing sorry XD

well personnally i loved this comment :
is it sexy?
|.........|
no....yes
|.........|
|......... does it have a hole?
|......... |......... |
|.........no.........yes
|......... | .........|
don't fap........ fap
tought i don't usually fap at all , but just for the comics and all.... XD

aslo i really should watch stanis gate.....he discover how the fuck is this damn ruka trap ! XD
well as to how he pull it off, i think i readed it was thanks to lots and lots of training and experience, damn this guy..... trap are scary.....my heart his scary......and sleepyness isn't helping me, i should go to sleep before i post a "marry me" on one of his pic..... good night
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:10:33 pm by Inaho Rowe »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2016, 11:37:50 pm »
You want a REAL trap? Here a real one.

Hail the trap

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2016, 11:38:46 pm »
Ruka Urushibara

I much prefer the version where he's a she properly. It was about the only thing that phone got right. Other than the first thing.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2016, 11:41:20 pm »

Hail the trap
isn't that exactly what i posted? stupid useless mainlander !

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2016, 04:26:42 am »
well personnally i loved this comment :
is it sexy?
|.........|
no....yes
|.........|
|......... does it have a hole?
|......... |......... |
|.........no.........yes
|......... | .........|
don't fap........ fap
tought i don't usually fap at all , but just for the comics and all.... XD

Ah man. All too true.

aslo i really should watch stanis gate.....he discover how the fuck is this damn ruka trap ! XD

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You should! It is my all time favorite anime, VN, LN, manga, *psh* mine-as-well-be-everything series. So far, I have been hard-pressed to find a series which tops it for me and my tastes. Full-blown, drop-everything-and-watch-right-now, life-ending recommendation from me, my man.

well as to how he pull it off, i think i readed it was thanks to lots and lots of training and experience, damn this guy..... trap are scary.....my heart his scary......and sleepyness isn't helping me, i should go to sleep before i post a "marry me" on one of his pic..... good night

Yeah, yeah.

Hail the trap

S.S.D.D.  8)

I much prefer the version where he's a she properly. It was about the only thing that phone got right. Other than the first thing.

Yeah, pretty much, pretty much.

Hail the trap
isn't that exactly what i posted? stupid useless mainlander !

Yeah.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2016, 05:22:05 am »

Saw this, recognized it, knew it was trap from start, laughed, gave him props, gg! XD