Author Topic: Twintails Appreciation Thread (Now accepting twindrills and ponytails!)  (Read 37761 times)

Lord Ignatz

Let's start a twintails thread!

Twintails are cute and cover the whole color spectrum. :3

White:
Spoiler

Pink:
Spoiler

Purple:
Spoiler

Blue:
Spoiler

Green/Cyan/Turquoise (whatever):
Spoiler

Yellow:
Spoiler

Orange:
Spoiler

Red:
Spoiler

Brown:
Spoiler

Black:
Spoiler

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:35:58 pm by Kana the Boss »

Offline John Titor

Re: Twintails Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 01:25:54 am »
Let's start a twintails thread!

Twintails are cute and cover the whole color spectrum. :3

White:
Spoiler

Tama-chan's twintails in D-Frag proved not only to be cute, but also an effective counter to Roka's darkness hood technique. Also, a reminder of what the punishment for denying the superiority of twintails is: defeat. Remember children, twintails may save your life if Kazama doesn't trick you into undoing them

Pink:
Spoiler

Feyris-chan's spiral twintails are the maximum example of perfection to any who has watched TTGL. This neko-meido-cosplayer waitress from Steins Gate is also a 3D girl with a 2D soul, and a ferocius card game player.

Purple:
Spoiler

Hiiragi Kagami's twintails inspired Shinoshi Minouru Sensei to give the most inspirational speech on tsunderes the world will ever see. Such is the power of her hairstyle and perosnality

Blue:
Spoiler

[/spoiler]

Tail Blue has some of the best twintails in an anime that centers it's plot around twin tails. Only Tail yellow can challenge her for the crown.

Oh, and Sona from LoL. It is said she draws her power from the twintails, that absorb the energy from the environment, allowing her to heal, speed up or destroy her enemies with the holy energy of her twintails.

Green/Cyan/Turquoise (whatever):
Spoiler

It is said Harune Miko will destroy humanity in a near future. I for one admit defeat: those impossible twintails are the reflection of how above our level she is.

Yellow:
Spoiler

Yay, Tail Yellow! Only true contestant Tail Blue has

Red:
Spoiler

It's funny how Cthugha and Tail Red look so much alike, but have different origin for their hairstyle. While Tail Red is a guy who simply adopted the twintails, Cthugha was born into them, molded by them, and that's why she will break stupid Mahiro san and get along with Nyaruko.

Sakami Makina twintails start lower and further behind her head, a more discrete hairstyle that suit her shier personality .

And finally, everybody's FE favourite ice princess, with the most sugoi twintails of this  group, and in the color that best suits them!

Brown:
Spoiler

A nice contrast between Kana's more classical, long twintails which fit her more childish personality greatly, and Alicia's shorter but bulkier ones.

Black:
Spoiler

Azusa's adorableness owes a lot to her twintails. They allow the to be adorable in a different way than her senpai Mio

And now, more twintails for everyone !

Spoiler

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Weasel

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 01:39:23 am »
Gertrud Barkhorn's twintails is da best twintail.

Please have some.

TrudeIsBestTwintail.

For Glorious Weasel Empire-....I mean, Twintails Empire!

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 02:38:24 am »

Please have some.

TrudeIsBestTwintail.

My dislike of weasels is shrinking. Also, Tail on!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 04:15:40 am »
Kill yourselves.
Of course I don't really mean it.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 05:03:56 am »
Kill yourselves.
Kill yourselves.
Of course I only mean half of it.

Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Void

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 05:36:36 am »
Might as well put this image here then.

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

She's one of the heroines from an awesome VN Trilogy. The Grisaia Trilogy.

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:39:03 am by Astral »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 01:24:31 pm »
I still need to find time to finish Amane's route and then do the remaining 3.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Void

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 01:26:25 pm »

Read all the routes, you won't regret it Ender. One of my favorite VN titles.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 01:49:42 pm »

Read all the routes, you won't regret it Ender. One of my favorite VN titles.

Oh, I plan to.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 01:30:54 am »

Please have some.

TrudeIsBestTwintail.

Another reason to watch Strike Witches. Thanks, comrade Weasel! I really appreciate your contribution! :3

Kill yourselves.

Don't tell us what to do, you filthy non-twintails-heretic! *slap*
LOL, jk. I didn't slap you... yet. MWAHAHAHA
I came here to kick ass and watch twintails.
Spoiler
And I'm running out of twintails.

Poor Lissa. Her twintails are often overshadowed by Severa. But she's still cute!

Might as well put this image here then.

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

She's one of the heroines from an awesome VN Trilogy. The Grisaia Trilogy.

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen
Interesting. I should check these VN's.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 01:35:48 am »
More twintails!!

Everyone's favourite Loli  to be  far away from
Spoiler
I love you! But I hate you!
Also I'm gonna kill all you dressed pigs

All Aboard the Twintails train! Choo-Choo!

Spoiler

And the best for last!

Spoiler

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 01:47:44 am »

Offline The Nothing

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 01:49:03 am »
Oh, the Grand Couturier from Kill la Kill ^^ Lovely character. 100% crazy. Yandere ? Might be ?

Now, I'll show you the best twin tail character ever :

Spoiler

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 01:51:28 am »
And the best for last!

Spoiler

Every fiber of my being cries out in agreement.