Author Topic: Twintails Appreciation Thread (Now accepting twindrills and ponytails!)  (Read 37763 times)

Offline John Titor

Re: Twintails Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 01:52:56 am »
And the best for last!

Spoiler

Every fiber of my being cries out in agreement.

Dio is love. Dio is knife life!!
Dio is steamroller.
DIO BE PRAISED!

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Void

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 10:32:32 am »
Might as well put this image here then.

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

She's one of the heroines from an awesome VN Trilogy. The Grisaia Trilogy.

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen
Interesting. I should check these VN's.

If you're interested, check Grisaia no Kajitsu first. It's translation is already finished since 2 years ago iirc. They now have a kickstarter for is as well to bring it to the west. The second title of the trilogy is currently being translated, but is on hiatus for the moment since the team is focusing on the kickstarter for the first title.

Read it. You won't regret it. This coming from someone who have read over 120 VN titles.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 04:56:49 am »

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen

If you're interested, check Grisaia no Kajitsu first. It's translation is already finished since 2 years ago iirc. They now have a kickstarter for is as well to bring it to the west. The second title of the trilogy is currently being translated, but is on hiatus for the moment since the team is focusing on the kickstarter for the first title.

Read it. You won't regret it. This coming from someone who have read over 120 VN titles.

Good luck with that, Grisaia got picked up by Sekai Project and the fan translation was immediately pulled off the internet, the only place to get it is from somebody who has the original installer files or torrent of the installers, a simple copy and paste won't work. Oh and don't hold your breath for the Sekai version, it's a stripped out, watered down version made to generate Steam sales and nothing else.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Void

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 01:16:02 pm »

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen

Good luck with that, Grisaia got picked up by Sekai Project and the fan translation was immediately pulled off the internet, the only place to get it is from somebody who has the original installer files or torrent of the installers, a simple copy and paste won't work. Oh and don't hold your breath for the Sekai version, it's a stripped out, watered down version made to generate Steam sales and nothing else.

There's going to be an 18+ version as well. I still have the original tl in my folders, lucky to get it before it was stripped down from the website.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 05:34:11 am »

Spoiler

Matsushima Michiru

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen

There's going to be an 18+ version as well. I still have the original tl in my folders, lucky to get it before it was stripped down from the website.

As far as I've heard they still haven't confirmed that there will be an 18+ version. All they've said is that if it did exist it would be under their 18+ label.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 07:04:00 am »
....it's on....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Void

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 07:54:13 am »
....it's on....

Dude, how can you be at multiple places at once? I see you in every thread I visit. You're everywhere >_>

Online Marx-93

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 09:43:56 am »
As far as I've heard they still haven't confirmed that there will be an 18+ version. All they've said is that if it did exist it would be under their 18+ label.

They've actually finally confirmed it, like a month ago. It was even possible to pick it as an upgrade on the Backerkit. You are right in that it will be released under denpasoft though.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 11:16:34 pm »
The 18+ version has been confirmed and will be released by denpasoft. I also was lucky enough to download the game before it was taken down and I still have all the files. Of course, I also backed the kickstarter and bought the official translation.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 05:58:03 pm »
Gertrud Barkhorn's twintails is da best twintail.

Please have some.

TrudeIsBestTwintail.

For Glorious Weasel Empire-....I mean, Twintails Empire!

Weasel supports BARKHORN!?!??!?!?!?!

I prefer Lucchini more though.

Oh look, another cross post. HUEHUEHUE!!

....it's on....

Dude, how can you be at multiple places at once? I see you in every thread I visit. You're everywhere >_>

I am the Universe. I am everywhere....and so is Universe II. I am an extension of him.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Universe

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 12:46:10 pm »
The thread looks almost dead, must keep it alive, Because twintails is the best!

Also, I am very dissappointed there is no Nico on this thread (yet). So here we go!

Nico Nico-nii~ Anata no Heart ni Nico Nico-nii, Egao todokeru Yazawa Nico Nico~ Nico-nii te oboeteru Love Nico~

I am the Universe. I am everywhere....and so is Universe II. I am an extension of him.

Oh, hello hello.  My extension of me. I can see you everywhere as well as me.
UNIVERSE

Offline Shirley

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 01:23:14 am »
The thread looks almost dead, must keep it alive, Because twintails is the best!

Also, I am very dissappointed there is no Nico on this thread (yet). So here we go!

Nico Nico-nii~ Anata no Heart ni Nico Nico-nii, Egao todokeru Yazawa Nico Nico~ Nico-nii te oboeteru Love Nico~

Oh, hello hello.  My extension of me. I can see you everywhere as well as me.

I agree. Same goes for my threads...

And good to see you as well!

It's usgai day....cross-over in every thread...here is a twintail usgai.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 08:42:36 pm »
Some more twintail

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2015, 08:21:46 am »
Yeah! Twintails thread still holding strong!

Additional twintails here

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 12:41:18 am »
Looks like the twintails thread didn't get much attention recently.
Fortunately, a fellow twintails fetishist lover started a thread in /a/ today.
It 404ed already, but here's the best material that was posted:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

There are also some threads about a new show about a twintails godess or something.
Gotta lurk more to get more info.

I could make a whole thread just for her.