Author Topic: Twintails Appreciation Thread (Now accepting twindrills and ponytails!)  (Read 37762 times)

Offline Endershadow

Re: Twintails Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 08:59:11 am »
Looks like the twintails thread didn't get much attention recently.
Fortunately, a fellow twintails fetishist lover started a thread in /a/ today.
It 404ed already, but here's the best material that was posted:

Spoiler

Tail Red is definitely in the top 5

There are also some threads about a new show about a twintails godess or something.
Gotta lurk more to get more info.

I could make a whole thread just for her.

Ah yes, big-boobed loli goddess.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 01:12:08 am »
They're actually finding the underboob lace as a simple yet sexy, innovative, and genial moe design. And in twitter today there are actual photos of females trying it out lol.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:13:45 am by Helrouis »
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 09:39:08 am »
Helrouis, just the person I wanted to see! I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but when you pat or slap someone, the title of the tab says "An error has occured".

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 01:53:32 am »
They're actually finding the underboob lace as a simple yet sexy, innovative, and genial moe design. And in twitter today there are actual photos of females trying it out lol.

.....no.

Regular is best (and so is Trude's Twintails)
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Weasel

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 02:17:52 am »

.....no.

Agreed.

Spoiler
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 04:51:02 am by Weasel »

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 02:46:22 am »

.....no.

Quoting "they're", I'm talking about the Pixiv artists I've been following on Twitter. I just thought of sharing information I've been seeing so far. One thing's for sure though, they can see the $ from her design concept alone lol.

As for my opinion... It's just funny how it works. But I don't really find it that appealing, in fact I have my own conspiracy theory about it that the studio/marketing staff paid artists from various art circles to help overhype it.
But then it seemed like it can sell on its own without doing that.

Helrouis, just the person I wanted to see! I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but when you pat or slap someone, the title of the tab says "An error has occured".
It should be fixed now.
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Shirley

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 02:59:46 am »

.....no.

Quoting "they're", I'm talking about the Pixiv artists I've been following on Twitter. I just thought of sharing information I've been seeing so far. One thing's for sure though, they can see the $ from her design concept alone lol.

As for my opinion... It's just funny how it works. But I don't really find it that appealing, in fact I have my own conspiracy theory about it that the studio/marketing staff paid artists from various art circles to help overhype it.
But then it seemed like it can sell on its own without doing that.

She is a gorgeous character, but that ribbon IMO ruins her...it gives the perfect that should be...a huge imperfection....

but that's because I'm an idiot.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 03:52:04 am »

.....no.

Agreed.

Spoiler

Nice image. It's broken though, so you might want to use this link. https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/cabbd978981c4f15c9b16b68aaf9c18c.png

It should be fixed now.

Yep it's fixed. Thanks Helrouis!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 04:05:34 am by endershadow »

Offline Pal

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2015, 03:54:18 am »
That link gave me a 403 error.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2015, 04:05:50 am »

What about now?

Online Marx-93

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2015, 04:08:55 am »
I think that the original material of that new show (a light novel) it's actually already released in America (I think the offcial translation is: "Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a Dungeon?"), so you can quickly find more information if you want.

Also, the link also continues to give me a 403 error.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Shirley

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2015, 04:09:51 am »

What about now?

Once that error shows, click the address bar, and press enter. It will work after.

And all I gotta say is WOW!!! I have that image but WOW!

Offline Weasel

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2015, 04:52:46 am »

.....no.

Agreed.

Spoiler

Nice image. It's broken though, so you might want to use this link. !

I forgot to use imgur link. Now It's fixed.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2015, 05:08:24 am »

.....no.

Agreed.

Spoiler

*Looks at the image*
Must start watching Strike Witches

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Shirley

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2015, 01:30:13 pm »

.....no.

Agreed.

Spoiler

*Looks at the image*
Must start watching Strike Witches

What stopped you before? Was it the WWII setting or the action in it? Nah, it has to be the Yuri, oppai, guns, moe, lolis, groping, and borderline hentai....