Author Topic: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread  (Read 58891 times)

Offline Endershadow

Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread
« on: March 28, 2015, 01:54:55 pm »
I hereby create the KanColle Appreciation Thread. Let's start with some Kongou

Spoiler

For Elvis:
loli

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline KTKM-Sama

Re: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 02:28:14 pm »
Ah, Kancolle Appreciation Thread. I have waited for this for a long time.....

Let's go with Houshou-san. The mother of all carriers in the Imperial Japanese Navy. Sadly that she didn't appear in the anime version of Kancolle

Spoiler

Japanse Tea VS. British Black Tea

translation:-
Kongou: Admiral! It's tea time!
Houshou: Admiral, would you care for some tea?

Houshou: Oh my, Kongou-san. What EXACTLY DO YOU THING YOU ARE DOING?
Kongou: Oh, I just thinkin' the Admiral WANT SOME BLACK TEA, that's all.
andddd...they fought each other. Japanese tea VS. British black tea, who will win?

[translation from Danbooru]

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 04:39:44 pm »
Well, SOMEONE needs to appreciate the best Kancolle girl. I guess that someone has to be me.

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 04:46:26 pm »
Evils, you know you can't just go posting pics, you need to identify the ship in question.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 04:54:13 pm »

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 01:23:16 am »
Well, SOMEONE needs to appreciate the best Kancolle girl. I guess that someone has to be me.

Spoiler

Damn it Elvis, she's almost a baby, even you should have some small restraint.

I mean, even i feel dirty just thinking of someone looking at her with elvis evil intentions.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 05:20:39 pm »
Damn it Elvis, she's almost a baby, even you should have some small restraint.

I mean, even i feel dirty just thinking of someone looking at her with elvis evil intentions.
I surely have no idea what you're implying. At all.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 05:43:29 pm »
Is the anime worth watching?

I checked a few reviews, but they weren't really positive...

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 05:55:26 pm »
kancolle?

anime burned my brain!

anyways,
I hereby report, former teitoku who quit game and is now playing milihime sending King Tigers to hunt down enemy tanks.

and I shall start with my fav character, Kongou!.... is done already.
well, I'll post Ooi and Takao and Haruna and Kirishima and Iona and Maya and Hyuugaa soon...
the line up sounds similear eh

I assure you I played kancolle before other similar stuff. >.>

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:59:09 pm by AkioKlaus »
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 07:19:00 pm »
Ah, klaus, always with the over achieving. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 09:58:21 pm »
Ah, Kancolle Appreciation Thread. I have waited for this for a long time.....

Let's go with Houshou-san. The mother of all carriers in the Imperial Japanese Navy. Sadly that she didn't appear in the anime version of Kancolle

Spoiler

Japanse Tea VS. British Black Tea

translation:-
Kongou: Admiral! It's tea time!
Houshou: Admiral, would you care for some tea?

Houshou: Oh my, Kongou-san. What EXACTLY DO YOU THING YOU ARE DOING?
Kongou: Oh, I just thinkin' the Admiral WANT SOME BLACK TEA, that's all.
andddd...they fought each other. Japanese tea VS. British black tea, who will win?

[translation from Danbooru]

Well there is going to be a second season, so she might still appear.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 04:56:56 am »
Oh god, here it is. Kancolle. I'm just waiting for a Touhou thread next....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 03:37:04 pm »
I'm amazed. You suggested it, yet it doesn't already exist.

Offline Void

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 03:38:18 pm »

I just made a Touhou Appreciation Thread just now in fact. :P

http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1159.0
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 05:51:20 pm »

All Touhou means to me is Doujinshi's filled with Tentacles, rape, and futanari.

On the subject of Kancolle: Here is a cross-thread post...again. HUEHUEHUE!!

Spoiler
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"