Author Topic: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread  (Read 62444 times)

Offline Endershadow

Re: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 07:52:13 am »
Oh god, here it is. Kancolle. I'm just waiting for a Touhou thread next....
I'm amazed. You suggested it, yet it doesn't already exist.

All Touhou means to me is Doujinshi's filled with Tentacles, rape, and futanari.

On the subject of Kancolle: Here is a cross-thread post...again. HUEHUEHUE!!

Spoiler

Your image has been jointly approved by the KCAG (KanColle Appreciation Group) and the NAG (Neko Appreciation Group).

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 08:56:57 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 04:35:01 pm »
So, tomorrow (maybe), I'll be posting some things on here...some things...I'm not too happy about...

So lets start on a high note.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 12:47:10 pm »
Time for real best girl

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 03:54:31 pm »
So, tomorrow (maybe), I'll be posting some things on here...some things...I'm not too happy about...

So lets start on a high note.
"I'm not a pedophile! Some of my best friends are children!"

Offline Shirley

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 05:30:40 pm »
I come back to Heinrike posting boobs...and Elvis making one of the best jokes ever...but unfortunately, as much as I LOVE the cute and adorable side of this stuff...I wanna share what I just learned about this shit....that most of you know...because I only know of the art for this....

I'm not a history major and I don't bother wasting my time with anything that isn't too important to me so yeah, this is news to me and whatnot. Though, it should've been expected, but then again, all I really cared for was the art.

The ships sunk...

And as badass as both of these are...they are feelsy...

I don't wanna Kancolle anymore...

It's not fair...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:32:39 pm by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 02:18:33 am »
I come back to Heinrike posting boobs...and Elvis making one of the best jokes ever...but unfortunately, as much as I LOVE the cute and adorable side of this stuff...I wanna share what I just learned about this shit....that most of you know...because I only know of the art for this....

I'm not a history major and I don't bother wasting my time with anything that isn't too important to me so yeah, this is news to me and whatnot. Though, it should've been expected, but then again, all I really cared for was the art.

The ships sunk...

It's not fair...

*huggles* 

Spoiler

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 06:56:24 pm »

The ships sunk...

It's not fair...

Things like this are why I'll never be able to play KanColle, and my historical knowledge will always keep me guessing for the show.

On a lighter note, have a rather well done AMV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHI4GcI3TWE
Apparently it's not the original version, but the original was taken down so this is what is left.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »
This doesn't bother me...

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2015, 07:51:41 pm »
*huggles* 

;_; thank you.

On a lighter note, have a rather well done AMV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHI4GcI3TWE
Apparently it's not the original version, but the original was taken down so this is what is left.

That was posted in the music section. I had a response....I didn't understand the what was being shown.

More on the feels side...because I was stupid enough to hunt these down after I saw the battlefield images...

Sunk

The descriptions on here are what the artist put and what I could do to translate it.
Welcome Home October 22, 1944

I'm back October 25, 1944

Insensitive Son of A!

Offline Pal

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 08:02:20 pm »

Insensitive Son of A!
Don't misunderstand, I have my buttons like anyone else. This is just simply not one of them.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 08:22:47 pm »

Insensitive Son of A!
Don't misunderstand, I have my buttons like anyone else. This is just simply not one of them.

That's understandable. I just wanted to use the image.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 04:32:52 am »
I enjoy seeing them suffer and get injured for some reason.

maybe cuz my focus is all on takao class, kongou class, ooi, and maybe nagato class
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2015, 08:26:37 pm »
It is a cool looking pic.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2015, 09:42:25 pm »
I enjoy seeing them suffer and get injured for some reason.

This makes me sad. :(