Author Topic: Credits and Clicks  (Read 1239 times)

Offline The Nothing

Credits and Clicks
« on: July 02, 2015, 10:21:02 pm »
Good evening everyone !

I just finished your little demo, and I think discovered one little bug.

When displaying the credits, if user clicks on the screen, some other lines from the credits appear and superimpose on the displayed credits. So the credits can't be read anymore, and that's making something ugly on the screen. Well that's not very important at the moment but who knows...

Good luck to find out where's the problem  :)

Offline Endershadow

Re: Credits and Clicks
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 11:36:42 am »
I was already aware of this problem. I'll try to find a solution to it.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 01:02:06 am »
I had the same problem. I think it has to do with clicking to advance the thing. The scrolling text doesn't get skipped.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 02:52:40 am »
This issue will be fixed (or mostly fixed) when we release the next version.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death