Poll

Continue the Hot Seat?

Nope. Been slow.
2 (14.3%)
Sure, why not have another go at it.
3 (21.4%)
Sure, we just need to get more folks on the forum.
0 (0%)
That Revontulet guy sure is a swell dude 8)
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Charles Flyingpad  (Read 99115 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Woolyshambler
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 02:47:49 pm »
#7: If you had to choose a husbando, who would it be?

#8: What are your favorite bands?

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 03:26:02 pm »
#9: Any talent/skill you know will never be useful in real life but still are very (more than you should and you know it) proud of?
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 03:38:44 pm »
#7: If you had to choose a husbando, who would it be?

Please see previous post; if I'm Laura's bride, doesn't that make her my husbando?

No? Fine. I've been told my relationship with my fiance is eerily identical to Nowaki and Hiroki's relationship in Junjou Romantica.  I guess that makes Hiroki Kamijou my husbando.

#8: What are your favorite bands?

Always liked the Killers and Train.  For running, I like orchestral metal, so Nightwish and Within Temptation.  Also like Skillet, particularly their album Rise.

#9: Any talent/skill you know will never be useful in real life but still are very (more than you should and you know it) proud of?

Philosophically speaking, can a talent/skill by definition have no function in real life?  I question that.  All the same, I suppose I've found precious little advantage to being able to eat anything of any spiciness.  Even when people around me are sobbing into their napkins, I'm just like, "You gonna eat that?"

Offline Verthand

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 04:09:16 pm »
lol this gonna be fun, i liked the idea.

#10: whats the most embarassing situation u ever got yourself into in front of your fiancee? *evil grim*

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 04:18:19 pm »
#10: whats the most embarassing situation u ever got yourself into in front of your fiancee? *evil grim*

Let's see, how about every time she slaps a collar on me and we have-  What's that forum gods?  Keep it PG?  If you insist...

When we first met, I was at a sandwich line in front of her and I turned to her and say "MMM!  I love lettuce with flies all over it, adds to the flavor don't you think?"

And she just stares at me, arches an eyebrow with this expression that says "Who the fuck are you?"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 12:49:35 am »

Let's see, how about every time she slaps a collar on me and we have-  What's that forum gods?  Keep it PG?  If you insist...

When we first met, I was at a sandwich line in front of her and I turned to her and say "MMM!  I love lettuce with flies all over it, adds to the flavor don't you think?"

And she just stares at me, arches an eyebrow with this expression that says "Who the fuck are you?"
Gotta love those flies...
I like this, but 30 is quite a lot of questions...
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 05:16:47 pm »
I dont think 30 questions are too bad. Enough to get to learn about someone/embarass them, and then move on. Our questions re only limited by our imagination ;) Still, if everyone feels 30 is too much, we can change it.

11) Whats the background on your thread handle 'woolyshambler'? It have any particular meaning to you?

12) If we confiscated your computer right now, what type of lewd pics/vids would we find?

13) Whats your token alcoholic beverage?

Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2015, 01:26:59 am »
14) Post your browser history  ;)
Spoiler

Offline Verthand

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 05:19:48 pm »

Gotta love those flies...
I like this, but 30 is quite a lot of questions...

Lol omg was that how u met your fiancee?!

I wonder how it developed from that to <3

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
11) Whats the background on your thread handle 'woolyshambler'? It have any particular meaning to you?

Wooly Shamblers and Wild n' Wooly Shamblers were a type of monster in Mother 2, more widely known as Earthbound in the states, one of my favorite video games of all time.  It also happens to be the first role I was ever given when I was first initiated into the ways of mafia... *sniff*

12) If we confiscated your computer right now, what type of lewd pics/vids would we find?

Nothing, they're on an external hard drive.

13) Whats your token alcoholic beverage?

I'm partial to a glass of South American Malbec whenever the fancy for alcohol strikes me.  You'd be hard pressed to go wrong with any Argentinian Malbec, IMHO.  Kaiken Malbec is one of my favorites; light bodied, clean, crisp finish.  Perfect for sipping on its own or with dinner.  Also extremely affordable.

14) Post your browser history  ;)

If you think I let my browser save my history, you have another thing coming...

In all seriousness though; it's all youtube music and uptodate medical literature searches.  Having a steady (and amazing) partner makes the other 90% of the internet fairly irrelevant and uninteresting for me.

I wonder how it developed from that to <3

Is that a question?

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2015, 01:43:48 am »

Nothing, they're on an external hard drive.

What if we confiscated the external hard drive?
Spoiler

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 05:40:12 pm »
15) What are your longterm aspirations in the medical field?

16) Where is the most interesing place you've traveled to?

17) What is your proudest accomplishment?
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 01:53:34 am »
Btw, my external disc thing was a question, so this is 19.

19) Will you continue to write the Novelization after you finish the events in MoA and Lib Day?
Spoiler

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 05:55:06 pm »
What if we confiscated the external hard drive?

Assuming the thing even boots up anymore and nothing's corrupted, you'll probably find some (< 10 for sure) BDSM packed doujin from about 8 years ago when I was still in high school.  And all my emulators and harvest moon ROMs.  Running 8+ miles a day really kills your libido. 

15) What are your longterm aspirations in the medical field?

I'm going into psychiatry.  Long term, I'd like to promote responsible, compassionate, and evidence-based care in psychiatry, particularly on an in-patient setting.  I'd also like to do what I can to destigmatize and promote the field within medicine itself, probably through mentorship and medical education when it becomes my turn to teach and train the new generation of doctors.

16) Where is the most interesting place you've traveled to?

Beijing, China.

Being told by my patient, a man with less than three weeks to live, that I had a "soothing aura" and that after our talking he thought he was ready to move on.

19) Will you continue to write the Novelization after you finish the events in MoA and Lib Day?

Not sure what you mean... the Novelization will continue until Liberation Day concludes.  If LiS ever releases a sequel, etc, we'll have to see.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2015, 02:09:54 am »
16) Where is the most interesting place you've traveled to?

Beijing, China.

Being told by my patient, a man with less than three weeks to live, that I had a "soothing aura" and that after our talking he thought he was ready to move on.

Not sure what you mean... the Novelization will continue until Liberation Day concludes.  If LiS ever releases a sequel, etc, we'll have to see.

Beijing has too much smog. The Chinese countryside is much nicer.

That is an amazing accomplishment. I applaud you.

But will you keep writing after Lib Day concludes? Like freelancing?
Spoiler