Author Topic: Sunrider Liberation Day Voice Cast Announcement Trailer  (Read 6550 times)

Offline Drath

Re: Sunrider Liberation Day Voice Cast Announcement Trailer
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 10:45:40 pm »
Well I don't really understand Japanese so I'm not really into this whole affair of getting new voice actresses. That being said, would be nice to have some sound clips as already mentioned by others. Or failing that, I'll settle for pics. :)

The voice actresses in MoA are already pretty good in my eyes (or ears rather :P), so there's a bit of a bar that has been set. Hopefully the Liberation Day voice actresses will be at least on par.

P/S - Also what about voice acting for the merc ships? I can understand Ryuvian Falcons being remotely controlled but it would be nice to have voices for the Alliance Cruisers, Mining Union Frigates, Cera Gunboats, etc.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 10:58:37 pm »
P/S - Also what about voice acting for the merc ships? I can understand Ryuvian Falcons being remotely controlled but it would be nice to have voices for the Alliance Cruisers, Mining Union Frigates, Cera Gunboats, etc.

Didnt  Alliance Cruisers already have a voice acting , at least in MoA?  Im not sure about Frigates, as I never ended up using them.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Drath

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 11:34:20 pm »
Didnt  Alliance Cruisers already have a voice acting , at least in MoA?  Im not sure about Frigates, as I never ended up using them.

Yes they did, and Frigates too... even Alliance Battleships in MoA. I don't see names for these on the Liberation Day trailer though so I'm wondering if they're still there. They probably are still there I guess, just not specifically mentioned but no harm asking :)

P/S - If the voices were in English I'd like to see either Samu-kun or Vaendryl doing the Cera Gunboats  ;D

Offline Douman

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 10:33:52 pm »
Without actual voices? Who cares...

p.s. design is improved
p.s.s. i don't like Chigara's design
p.s.s.s. i don't like Chigara anyway.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:51:42 pm by Douman »

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2015, 03:52:56 am »

p.s. design is improved

I think Lynn is better, in SA as well. :P

Still looking for that Lynn route in SA.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Douman

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2015, 07:35:02 am »

p.s. design is improved

Lynn?

You should look forward to imouto route! >:(

p.s. wait who is Lynn?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:38:38 am by Douman »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 07:35:47 am »

Bad Douman. Bad! Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2015, 08:10:04 am »

p.s. design is improved

Lynn?

p.s. wait who is Lynn?

If you played Sunrider Academy, she's Chigara's twin sister.

In Liberation Day, she's the "captured prototype", L7NN or dubbed "Lynn" as seen here.

In both incarnations, they are interesting individuals. Wish they had a Lynn route in Sunrider Academy...

Chigara is okay I guess, but I find Lynn to be much more interesting.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2015, 08:18:21 am »

p.s. design is improved

Lynn?

p.s. wait who is Lynn?

In Liberation Day, she's the "captured prototype", L7NN or dubbed "Lynn" as seen here.

In both incarnations, they are interesting individuals. Wish they had a Lynn route in Sunrider Academy...

Chigara is okay I guess, but I find Lynn to be much more interesting.

Spoilers Doctor, Spoilers.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Douman

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2015, 08:31:21 am »

p.s. design is improved

Lynn?

p.s. wait who is Lynn?

Didn't play cuz it is not worth it.
Well she looks much better than Chigara. Still imouto should be priority!

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2015, 12:39:18 am »
The fairy that follows the main character around... I can't remember it's name I haven't played that game in over a year. I should play it again though. Anyway that's off topic my point is I'll miss the original cast :(

Is the game "Dust" because so far, I have no idea what you're referencing and I can't search it up myself.
IMDB for Dust: An Elysian Tail lists Amber Lee Connors as Ginger and Kira Buckland as MaMop. Fidget is voiced by Kimlinh Tran.
Huh... Thanks Hyun-ae