Author Topic: Sierra Ops Update - February  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Helrouis

Sierra Ops Update - February
« on: February 04, 2016, 03:15:40 am »
Hello Hyperspace Comrades,

It's time for some graphical update - final final title screen, cg, and sprites edition:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sierra-ops-a-space-sci-fi-action-rpg/x/6041733#/updates

P.S. I miss you all and I won't close down the forums as long as you're all here~.

Cheers
The InnoMuv-Productions Team
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Sierra Ops Update - February
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:24:41 pm »
It looks nice~ Ya always did have some o' the best art around. And, of course, we're not goin' anywhere. No need to doubt that. Keep up the good work- I know a lot of people are rooting for you.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:06:46 pm »
Hum... I admit i liked the sprites before better, but it's true the CGs now look sharper... Oh, well, need to get used to it.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Void

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 08:12:12 pm »
Hmm... can't decide which one looks better... Both version looks great.

Though I do admit the new Freija is better. Anyways, great to see an update. Keep it up!
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Pal

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 09:01:53 pm »
*tries to throw money I don't have at admin kitty*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline John Titor

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 09:07:20 pm »
*Determines that the game looks greater with every update, and it already looked great a lot of updates ago*

"WHERE IS THY LIMIT!?! ART THOU DWELLIN' INTO THE LAIR OF THE GODS, HELLRAISER?"

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Nanashi

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 08:38:00 pm »
I prefer how the CG look now but i loved the old sprites more before. Freija still looks freaking good with the new chara disgn thought.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:51:52 pm by Nanashi »