Author Topic: Fire Emblem Mafia (2) - Signup Thread  (Read 11743 times)

Offline John Titor

Re: Fire Emblem Mafia (2) - Signup Thread
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2017, 12:56:25 pm »
Well what can I say. I dont know if it will help in anyway, but mafia is just like that, ppl will lie, accuse each other even without proof, something wrong you say in the wrong time and BAM lynch train on you. And hey I can say for experience, I have been victim of these senseless lynch too even when i was innocent. But its part of the game, its not personal. Sometimes you only discover the real reason you are lynched after the game ends, like happened to me in Death Note Mafia.

And also, even though there is RP involved, its not a RP thread. The game objective is to kill ppl - mafia kill townies, townies kill mafia. I dont know about others, but the reason i voted on Pal has nothing to do with his RP.

But I suggest ppl should refrain of being too agressive. Maybe calling others a liability was too far? Its possible to accuse someone without going into that.

Anywayz, I hope we can avoid something like that happening again...

* Verthand hugs Pal

I agree with you. RP does play an important role, but it's more important what you say, when and how you say it, as its mostly a lying-strategy-risk&reward game.

The times I've been killed outright or lynched due to the most random of reasons, going from people thinking I had the cop role to them believing I was a scummy because I claimed a role after someone brilliantly lied about theirs.

I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, Pal. It was never my intention.

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2017, 02:47:53 pm »
As someone who has made note of these incidences since Geassia, I can assure you that I always try to make decisions only based on the current game's information.

If in any way I have hurt anyone, not just Pal due to my actions/posts, please let me know via PM.

I'd rather face a harsh rebuke now than later as I've learned far more from being called out on an unseen (personal) problem than a known one.
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Jynx

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2017, 02:32:58 pm »
After a few considerations with the moderation team, it was agreed that the game will continue as planned.

Day 3 will start on November 25th, 15:00 UTC. Please send your Night Actions before then.

Updated: November 24, 2017, 01:50:27 pm
Just as a reminder, the new day will start in 25 hours~ Please send in your Night Actions before then.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:50:27 pm by Jynx »

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2017, 10:21:53 pm »
Just posting here so people still living see Jynx' update.

Offline Jynx

« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2017, 03:45:07 pm »
You all remember when I said to be patient, that I would make mistakes?

I did a few mistakes with the Night Results, tonight, but everything should have been corrected by now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Offline Verthand

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2017, 09:17:07 pm »
Its okies~ Just give me one extra life if I die to make up for it :P

* Verthand pats Jynx

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2017, 10:40:00 am »
As a heads up folks, Ive been killing myself at work all this weekend to meet a deadline for Tuesday, so i might be slow to make a post. Ill try to do it tonight when I get back.
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Jynx

« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2017, 11:26:16 am »
I apologize, Night will last 12 hours longer than expected. Sorry for the delay.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2017, 09:08:54 am »
"The battle is over."

Now if only I could remember which anime I remember the quote from...

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Jynx

« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2017, 12:16:05 pm »
This wraps it~ As an attachment, the Night Actions.

What to say... I just want to thank all of you for participating~ Arguably it was not the greatest game ever, and it was fairly linear, but I still hope that all of you had fun.
My main inspiration for this game was the first Mafias that were run on this forum, and if you look at the setup you can fairly easily see it. The main deviation I chose was the inclusion of only two factions, as I personally do not really like playing as an Independent. Well, maybe other people do, but I still did not want to include them, also because of the setting (there are no 'grey' zones in Fire Emblem after all, either you are good or you are evil). I still feel that the direction I chose for the game was balanced, although maybe everything became a bit too predictable once most people claimed their powers. As an aside, it was the way I engineered for Town to find most of the Mafia - they did not have safe role claims, and this ultimately was their doom.

I apologise for all the small mistakes I did during the duration of this game, namely the issues with Night Actions at Night 2 (Err. How to say, I forgot that I was not supposed to tell people that their target had been swapped. Made a bit of confusion there), and the several delays I have had with the timings I chose for myself (admittedly, I was almost never properly on time, which was, I'm afraid, a bit annoying for you).

Ultimately, thanks to all the players for participating. If you have any question, please do~

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2017, 01:21:00 pm »
Damnit Meta, redirect people AWAY from me! And the mason wasn't a mason? *shakes fist*

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2017, 01:46:34 pm »
Well... She was a mason... just a dead one.

I find The Self-Proclaimed God of Backstabbing... Well, living up to his name. A Chaotic Neutral (despite having an alignment) play style isn't always bad, although I guess this time it lead to some problems, but on the other hand, he kept Jailing Wooly with Titor so... Technically that was a good play. It's pretty close to how I operate as well, because Meta's right, it's almost always safer to assume no one (unless you have an locked alignment role) is a friend.
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2017, 02:19:03 pm »
I also wanted to rp Tharja post Robin death : the more death, the better. In that sense, I believe Tharja had the greatest win she could have gotten post robin death : all the killer dead, along with all but two of those that failed to protect Robin!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline rtoos

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2019, 02:07:58 pm »
Followed by all the other positiongews...Do we have enough slots for all of me? *Looks at the list of fire emblem heroes.* No, grab the full cast and its still not enough...Hmm...Unacceptable! I shall just have to kill everyone to make more room!...That's how good guys think, right?