Author Topic: Fate/Decrypt Survive  (Read 39237 times)

Offline Meliran

Re: Fate/Decrypt Survive
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2017, 09:02:38 pm »
1. Resume walking. She's not the student council president, and hence not a potential love interest.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2017, 09:03:40 pm »
Option 3. Maybe she's the pres' little sister, and helping her out will give us points with big sis!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2017, 09:04:16 pm »
We found black haired Ilya!
We're probably gonna die if we run, for I fail to see how we could outrun her/ whatever she throws at us. Getting close is equally as dangerous if it feels as an invasion of personal space, so will go with 3.

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2017, 09:42:08 pm »
2. Cuz why not. Whos afraid of a blind loli?
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2017, 09:44:21 pm »
3: Call out to the girl. She could be dangerous, so you shouldn't get too close, but you can't ignore this.

Yeah if we could like, not get stabbed by some kid in an alleyway thanks.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2017, 10:17:28 pm »
Caution means being prudent, but it also means not exposing your back and understanding your situation. 2
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2017, 10:20:51 pm »
2: Walk over to the girl. Something is very odd about all of this, and you should find out as much as you can.

With the provision that we maintain enough space to react to anything that might happen. We might have chosen to not be mages, but we know magic exists. What do we know of mage etiquette?

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2017, 11:49:26 pm »
Option 2. Best to see if she needs help. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?

Offline Jynx

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2017, 12:12:44 am »
2! And thus we died!

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2017, 08:15:15 am »
Apologies for tardiness; had some moving to do and got a bit busy~ Anyway, let's go die! I mean, chat.

---

You walk over to the girl. Something is very odd about all of this, and you should find out as much as you can.

As you approach, the space around the girl seems to grow brighter, as if the shadows themselves were withdrawing from your form. The strange girl, however, remains still and silent, her silver eyes focusing on you.

Specifically, at the marks on your left hand. The ones most people never notice or draw attention to.

As you finish crossing the street, stopping only a couple feet from the girl, her eyes meet yours at last, and you see you were mistaken. She isn't blind at all; her silver eyes are alive with motion and clarity, what seem like crystals dancing within them.

She isn't human. That much seems obvious. However, her true identity seems far beyond you to discern. The feeling from before returns, as if on instinct, and you recognize it for what it is, at last: the thought that you're going to be killed. Your heart pounds, your legs tremble in spite of yourself, and you realize you can't move. For a long, breathless moment, those eyes seem to steal everything there is of you.

The girl tilts her head, and smiles. "Hello." She has a soft, innocent voice, though it doesn't seem to hold any particular happiness. "You came. I'm happy."

With that, the spell seems to break. An apt word, of course; there isn't a doubt in your mind that something magical had gripped you. However, rather than attacking when you could do nothing to defend yourself, she offered a polite greeting.

After a moment, she seems to giggle about something, as if remembering an almost forgotten joke. "I'm Kotomine Manaka." The child takes a step toward you, seeming almost like a puppet on a string, as she peers up at your face. "We noticed that spirit stalking you. Eyes watching from far away. We wanted to tell you: if you don't wake that up soon, you'll die too."

As she says all of this, she gives off the same innocent, pleasant atmosphere. "But it's impolite, you know? We gave a greeting more than fitting for you, and yet we don't know you. Who are you?"

It seems some lingering effects of that spell remain. In spite of yourself, you answer the question truthfully, speaking as clearly as possible to reveal that you are...

---

For this choice, we won't be going with multiple choice. Instead, we'll be looking for player suggestions on both first and last name~ Please choose something that you feel will enhance your enjoyment moving forward! Either something dramatic and fitting, or something silly and weird. The option that seems to have the most support will win. If it isn't clear what people prefer most, it will be decided with a vote later!

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2017, 11:05:46 am »
Totally nailed that she was this game's Ilya.
Though it seems she is Kotomine.
Plot point or just messing with name like Apocrypha? (Hello Shirou Kotomine that has the same coat as Archer even though you're related to none of them!)

As for name, I was thinking of Amamoto Rin, I have no idea if it is a valid japanese name, but I formed it from 'Ama' which mean Heaven and 'Moto' which means root. Because might as well get a name with meaning~
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:32:20 am by WeAreTheMeta »

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2017, 11:36:30 am »
My submission for name shall be Kristina Ignis. We're not in Japan so I'm not gonna use a Japanese name - even though we could be immigrants - and it was the first name I thought of that wasn't a rehash of an old character of my own. I'm all ears for other suggestions, though!

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2017, 11:59:23 am »
Ah, forgot about that detail...Was so happy of the name I found too...

Offline Jynx

« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2017, 12:46:55 pm »
Will go with Arra's suggestion because it can't work if everyone keeps on proposing different names lol

Also I'm too lazy to come up with a new one on my own

Offline Meliran

« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2017, 01:30:38 pm »
Tohsaka Aoi.

187 Guests, 0 Users