Author Topic: Azure Lane  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Douman

Azure Lane
« on: January 05, 2018, 11:28:21 am »
I'm rare guest here but I guess I should share mobage i really liked: Azure Lane.
Chinese clone of Kancolle with much more interesting gameplay.
You can find more info on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/
Wiki: https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

There are chinese and japenese version(me is playing on japanese ofc)

So what's point of game?

1. Collect waifus
Spoiler
[close]

2. Create fleets
Spoiler
[close]

3. Win battles
Spoiler
[close]

4. Raise affection and marry your ships
Spoiler
[close]

P.s my server is San Diego (サンヂィエゴ)
My profile
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Marx-93

Re: Azure Lane
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:45:37 am »
I've heard about it, though I'm a bit confused about the gameplay. Like, it seems everyone agrees that it's better than kancolle, but I've also heard it has shot'em up elements? And i'm kinda confused about how the whole thing would work on mobile.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Douman

Re: Azure Lane
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:48:44 am »
I've heard about it, though I'm a bit confused about the gameplay. Like, it seems everyone agrees that it's better than kancolle, but I've also heard it has shot'em up elements? And i'm kinda confused about how the whole thing would work on mobile.

In PVE story you basically go to tactical map with two fleets and move them around map to attack enemy fleets.
In battle you basically can enable auto battle or use controls to evade enemy attacks by yourself.
Ships automatically attack using normal weapon, but you control special skills: Aircraft, torpedo and Long range artillery.

In normal PVP you are going against fleets of other players, but AI fights instead of you.

P.s. you can battle as long as you have oil(which is generated by facility or expeditions)

168 Guests, 0 Users