0 (0%)
Captain Kayto
3 (11.5%)
Cosette Cosmos
6 (23.1%)
Love them all
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Now who is the least favorite character  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Sne-tigerv2

Now who is the least favorite character
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:13:47 pm »
As Agus Hartono said lets find out who we the fans are not a big fan of
You may find heaven but you will always find OBLIVION!!!

Offline Ledabot

Re: Now who is the least favorite character
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 12:26:03 am »
 I don't know how I would do this. I feel as if I were insulting real people (which is defiantly illogical.) I guess it would have to be Cosette since she really is a little toooooo angry about her height but is generally a fun character otherwise. I guess I'm just a little too genre savvy. I would want to meet the others in game before saying anything about any of the others. I really don't want to judge them based on the small lump of text that we have.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 12:46:15 am »
I feel bad for the characters in this poll and the writer who gives them life ;_;

and I hate you all for picking on poor Cosette. what did she ever do to you!
oh, wait...
(╯□)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 12:50:05 am »
I feel bad for the characters in this poll and the writer who gives them life ;_;

and I hate you all for picking on poor Cosette. what did she ever do to you!
oh, wait...

Me too. Persononally surprised by the lack of Kryska votes. It seems she is just bad at standing out, not really disliked or loved.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 12:52:47 am »
Me too. Persononally surprised by the lack of Kryska votes. It seems she is just bad at standing out, not really disliked or loved.

I don't really get how you can have a proper popularity poll when you haven't properly 'met' even half the cast -_-
(╯□)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 03:17:49 am »
Anybody that doesn't vote 'Love them all' is my new least favorite character. Really, though. How can we even have a least favorite character when we've only met four of them in total?

I've never been able to figure out why people enjoy showing how much they dislike something. Half the time, it devolves into name-calling and arguments, and the other half of the time it seems completely pointless.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 03:49:30 am »
It is pointless, and that's the point :D

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 03:56:31 am »
Well, least favourite =/= necessarily dislike.

Obviously most of us do at least have some preliminary ranks of preference for favourites amongst the girls, even if what people's opinions are formed from are based only on tiny bits of dialogue and character archetypes at this point.

Offline hellgod

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 07:04:23 am »
Cosette is my favorite....

do you like haveing your lungs?

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 07:24:23 am »
I think if you wait until the next weekly update, you guys should have a unified hated character.

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 10:24:26 am »

Anybody that doesn't vote 'Love them all' is my new least favorite character.

I kinda disagree there. Yes, right now when we basically know nothing about all the characters, it's a little bit pointless. But once the game is out, if everybody voted "Love them all", IMHO that would be a bad thing. Think about it - there are many, many character traits. Some people will find a particular trait cute/funny/adorable etc., while others could find it boring/annoying and so on. So yeah, when every character gathers some dislike (which I think is far away from outright hate), I personally think that would be high-quality writing, because every character has it's own, unique personality - loved by some, disliked by others.

Of course, this whole opinion is entirely subjective and will be agreed by some and disputed by others, so there is that  :D

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 04:23:25 pm »
If this poll done right, and combined with the popularity poll, it can be useful to see how people really feel about one character. We can see which character most popular, and which character least popular. Then the developer will be able to adjust the story / artwork / personality of the least popular character, to raise his / her rank. The main target is to make the combined poll result to show an almost balanced popularity. If we have a big gap between the most popular and the least popular, a few years after we played this game, the least popular character will likely be forgotten....