Author Topic: Read this if you get an error message when trying to log in!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Read this if you get an error message when trying to log in!
« on: October 20, 2018, 11:10:08 pm »
Hello friends. A while back, I started getting such a message. It stated I'd timed out while trying to post, which, of course, makes no sense if I wasn't even logged in~ Arra also started having this issue, and found a workaround, which I shall post here~

The error message we recieved was "Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again." to be exact.

If logging in through the box at the top of the screen doesn't work, go directly to the login page and log in from there! It works for Arra and it works for me as well. Dunno if anybody else is having the problem to begin with, but not being able to log in would make it difficult to say so, after all~
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:12:40 pm by KomiTsuku »

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

Re: Read this if you get an error message when trying to log in!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 12:47:32 pm »
I can confirm that this works.

I had the same problem when trying to log in earlier. :P
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.