Author Topic: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis  (Read 310970 times)

Offline The Loli Assassin

Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 01:13:26 am »
*Gathers up lolis to "spread" the good word to.*
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 01:18:57 am »
It's happening again...
The kookie korner will not be denied, it seems.

*pal debates whether or not to join in*
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:29:49 am by Pal »

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 10:04:18 am »
For a second I thought this was going to turn into a second image spam thread.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Pal

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 02:01:53 am »
Nah, just normal spam.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 10:07:55 am »
Nah, just normal spam.

Ah, then I'll bring some obligatory spam in.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 02:23:29 am »
*sits down on the couch*

Anyways... It seems a bit quiet now...

Spoiler

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 02:25:59 am »
"I feel pain that I have not spied panties yet."
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 02:32:51 am »
"I feel pain that I have not spied panties yet."
Spoiler alert (not really)
Witches' uniforms don't normally include pants.
Reason
Thus my current outfit
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:37:23 am by Ice »

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 02:35:18 am »
He meant underwear, not trousers.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 02:39:34 am »
He meant underwear, not trousers.
(I know that... Look back at the pictures in the spoilers... especially the one labeled "My current outfit.")

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 02:41:08 am »
I did... ???

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 02:45:57 am »
"But... witches wear pants.

very short pants.

its on their official announcements."
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 03:02:17 am »
"But... witches wear pants.

very short pants.

its on their official announcements."
:o

:-[

I-I must have not gotten the memo... W-wait... Oh no... A-all I have are the short skirts that go with my more formal uniforms... I'll have to go with one of those for now... I hate being transferred, never know what the new rules are until I've gone and accidentally broken one...  I'll be back...

*leaves quickly*

Spoiler

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 12:12:21 pm »
A young girl walks into the room, face buried in a book. After a few steps, she looks around, realizing she has no idea where she is. She does what she normally does in such situations; ignores everything (especially the cake and alcohol) and continues reading. A gun can be seen sticking out of a holster on her waist, and she seems to have a strap of grenades around her chest. Oddly, her hair seems white as snow, and her skin nearly the same.

//Here's Elvis, getting all detailed in the comedy roleplaying topic. This thread should go interesting places.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 04:13:35 am »
Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom Cynics.

Commander Zael'thul is sitting at his desk, pushing paperwork

"Geeze, I really need to find a swifter solution to this."
*Shuffles a couple of papers and checks his computer*
"Oh? It's my trusty lieutenant, Elvis' birthday. Eh, doesn't concern me too much I'll just send a gift."
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!