Author Topic: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis  (Read 310972 times)

Offline The Loli Assassin

Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 12:21:00 pm »
A young girl walks into the room, face buried in a book. After a few steps, she looks around, realizing she has no idea where she is. She does what she normally does in such situations; ignores everything (especially the cake and alcohol) and continues reading. A gun can be seen sticking out of a holster on her waist, and she seems to have a strap of grenades around her chest. Oddly, her hair seems white as snow, and her skin nearly the same.

//Here's Elvis, getting all detailed in the comedy roleplaying topic. This thread should go interesting places.

A dark haired gothic loli approaches her. "Well hello there, who are you?"
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 04:17:37 am »
*Squirms towards her, still on the floor*
"Hmmm..... "

*Gets up*

"Hello. My name... shall now be AkioKlaus. Yes. That is good. Akio Klaus."

//reminds me of ur eva char
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2014, 12:25:17 pm »
The Elvis walks into the Legion of Cynics office, wearing a regular paper bag over it's head, with a dorky face drawn on it. It does an interpretive dance, which magically gets turned into words, written in the air in pink. "I feel I should state that it's not actually my birthday." The Elvis then dances out a window, which then explodes for no reason. The glass shards are then sucked into a black hole which strangely doesn't suck up the rest of the base.

Back at the party room, the white haired girl reaches into one of the many fully stuffed pockets of her army vest, pulling out a small object, which she begins aiming at the strange and quite suspicious person approaching her. She doesn't throw the item, nor does she offer any words in response.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 04:23:38 am »
*walks up towards the object, until it touch his chest*
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 12:31:20 pm »
The girl puts the item, seemingly some sort of rock, back into her pocket. She pulls her gun, putting it against the stranger's head. With her free hand, she reaches into her underwear, pulls out two dice, and rolls them on a conveniently located table. She scowls at the roll, which seems to be two sevens, and fires the gun. Though the gun had been pointed at the stranger's head, the bullet managed to miss entirely. Picking up her book, the white haired girl walks to a corner of the room, still scowling.

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 12:36:20 pm »
*Squirms towards her, still on the floor*
"Hmmm..... "

*Gets up*

"Hello. My name... shall now be AkioKlaus. Yes. That is good. Akio Klaus."

//reminds me of ur eva char

Spoiler

The girl puts the item, seemingly some sort of rock, back into her pocket. She pulls her gun, putting it against the stranger's head. With her free hand, she reaches into her underwear, pulls out two dice, and rolls them on a conveniently located table. She scowls at the roll, which seems to be two sevens, and fires the gun. Though the gun had been pointed at the stranger's head, the bullet managed to miss entirely. Picking up her book, the white haired girl walks to a corner of the room, still scowling.

*The gothic loli continues approaching* "Well there's no need to be so hostile, you're among friends here."
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2014, 12:40:25 pm »
*The gothic loli continues approaching* "Well there's no need to be so hostile, you're among friends here."

The girl's scowl deepens as she notices yet another suspicious person approaching. At the word 'friends', the girl seems to begin growling. Her eyes fill with hatred, and her hair seems to develop so much static that it raises above her head. A moment later, however, her appearance has returned to normal, if it ever changed at all. She reaches into yet another pocket, fishing through it for a while, before pulling out a notepad and a pen. She writes "Go away." and then turns her attention back to her book, which seems to be about some sort of advanced mathematics.

Offline Pal

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2014, 04:38:27 am »
*a black cat with a red scarf walks up to the white-haired girl and stares at her, unblinking*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2014, 04:38:39 am »
The Elvis walks into the Legion of Cynics office, wearing a regular paper bag over it's head, with a dorky face drawn on it. It does an interpretive dance, which magically gets turned into words, written in the air in pink. "I feel I should state that it's not actually my birthday." The Elvis then dances out a window, which then explodes for no reason. The glass shards are then sucked into a black hole which strangely doesn't suck up the rest of the base.
"Welp, now that I know that at least I can go back to my paper wo-"
*An apple hits the back of his head*
"AGHH! God damn it...."
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2014, 04:40:43 am »
"Hmm. Well then, nice."

"Excuse me, please stay here. Please. Stay and don't move. I'll go and change my pants."

*Hurries off*

"Good luck on your next encounter, miss!"
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2014, 12:48:26 pm »
*a black cat with a red scarf walks up to the white-haired girl and stares at her, unblinking*

The girl stares at the cat in silence, her cheeks flushed slightly. After a moment, she pulls out her dice, rolling them. After a dramatic light show, the number is revealed to be a 15. She walks closer and bends down, getting on the cat's level, reaching a hand out toward it.

She then proceeds to strangle it.

Offline Pal

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2014, 04:46:38 am »
*the cat disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving the girl strangling thin air*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2014, 12:52:20 pm »

The girl stares at the cat in silence, her cheeks flushed slightly. After a moment, she pulls out her dice, rolling them. After a dramatic light show, the number is revealed to be a 15. She walks closer and bends down, getting on the cat's level, reaching a hand out toward it.

She then proceeds to strangle it.

The gothic loli appears slightly turned on by this.

//Just so you guys know, I'm half RPing this as the character from my avatar.

Offline Pal

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2014, 04:50:07 am »
((Only half...?))

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2014, 12:56:51 pm »
The white haired girl stares at the peculiar goth girl for a moment, before attempting to find yet another cake-and-alcohol-free area somewhere in the room. As she's walking, she randomly reaches out and smashes a chair. The dice retroactively turn to a perfect roll, causing the chair to be atomized. She drops a sheet of paper on the ground where the chair had once been, and continues on her way.