Author Topic: Tentacles are Love, tentacles are life!  (Read 11247 times)

Offline Pal

Re: Tentacles are Love, tentacles are life!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 03:53:32 am »
Naps, you knew this was coming. Your avy, I like it, where'd you find it?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 08:18:07 am »
Oh, thank you. Take a turn left in Borealum and go directly into The Eye of Terror.
... Or maybe here http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/warhammer-40000/photos

Also, I have realized this pic is more appropriate for this thread
Spoiler
[close]

Offline The Nothing

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 01:53:07 pm »
Would you want to drink some hot Slaneesh's milk ? =3

By the way, tentacles are Tzeentch's attributes. That's the sort of thing he loves to give to its followers instead of an arm. And nurgle also loves poisoned tentacles.

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 05:14:22 pm »
Yeah, but we are talking about sexual deviancies here... that's... Slaneesh's territory, to say it softly ;P

Offline Shirley

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 06:16:19 pm »
Yeah, but we are talking about sexual deviancies here... that's... Slaneesh's territory, to say it softly ;P

Any and all tentacle-related things will be discussed here!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Zkurosu

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 09:24:30 am »
This thread.
Spoiler
[close]
how does one upvote how does one upvote =*^*=
drown, my friends

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 09:33:39 am »
This thread.
Spoiler
[close]
how does one upvote how does one upvote =*^*=

You need 20 posts before you can pat other members. Better start posting more.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Zkurosu

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 09:48:07 am »

You need 20 posts before you can pat other members. Better start posting more.
[/quote]
yush sir o.o7
drown, my friends

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 10:02:41 am »
Just remember not to spam slaps and pats like posts. We have just come from a brutal war of 1 day around this issue, and the power balance of this forum has been greatly affected...
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Zkurosu

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 10:07:32 am »

Just remember not to spam slaps and pats like posts. We have just come from a brutal war of 1 day around this issue, and the power balance of this forum has been greatly affected...
U-um I understand sir, I will use this great power for good....oryouknowwhenimtoolazytotype o-o
drown, my friends

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 01:32:18 pm »
U-um I understand sir, I will use this great power for good....oryouknowwhenimtoolazytotype o-o

you know you can click the quote button to quote someone, right?

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Zkurosu

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2015, 10:13:13 pm »

you know you can click the quote button to quote someone, right?
[/quote]
That's what I thought I was doing, its what I think im doing now, but who knows \o-o/
drown, my friends

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2015, 10:34:16 pm »
That's what I thought I was doing, its what I think im doing now, but who knows \o-o/
Seems, for some reason, it isn't carrying over the first line for you. That's what 'starts' the quote, causing it to appear neatly. You can even see the end, [/quote], on your posts. An odd issue.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 04:59:25 am »
Seems, for some reason, it isn't carrying over the first line for you. That's what 'starts' the quote, causing it to appear neatly. You can even see the end,
, on your posts. An odd issue.
[/quote]

I feel like that he may be deleting the first line of code on accident not knowing what it does...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline CrimsonShrike

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 11:44:08 pm »
WOE AND BEHOLD!

93 Guests, 0 Users