Author Topic: Meido RPG- A Wool-E Korp Experience!  (Read 277658 times)

Offline Deeox2

Re: Meido RPG- A Wool-E Korp Experience!
« Reply #1680 on: April 15, 2018, 04:12:51 am »
Need more Jaho Jalia!...Also Jane!

Spoiler

[close]

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1681 on: April 15, 2018, 10:30:48 am »
On this image, we can clearly see that Cordelia used wine to intoxicate Jane and make her defenseless against her pure evilness!
Thus, the artist clearly anted to demonstrate the cruelty of Cordelia, and her ability to get what she want, while on the other side Jane seems unable to ever defend herself.

Truly an engaged picture!

(My teachers would probably be proud of me for totally overanalizing things)

PS : Also it's good.

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #1682 on: April 15, 2018, 11:50:20 am »
Your teacher would also ask you to back that up :P

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #1683 on: April 15, 2018, 11:52:38 am »
I don't think Cordi is prone to using Lola's tactics.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night
[close]

Offline Meliran

« Reply #1684 on: April 16, 2018, 04:30:24 pm »
*Bumps Lola out of the way*

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #1685 on: April 16, 2018, 05:31:05 pm »
So, this'll probably seem a bit random, as I've been at least semi-active on the forum again for a couple months now, but I figured I'd give a brief overview of why I almost completely disappeared from the forum for so long.

As most of you probably already know, I've been dealing with a creative slump of sorts for a while. The source of that slump was largely do to, for lack of better term, a mental breakdown. I had a bunch of stress built up, my health declined, and I ended up losing practically all confidence in everything. Sadly, my abilities to fake normality could only get me so far. I've dropped school, been online less, and generally just retreated from the world, rarely even leaving my house. I'm still not back to 100%, but my overall state has improved enough that I've been able to start dealing with people again, at least to an extent. During my absence, I frequently felt the urge to log on, as I missed talking to people here a lot, but I almost never managed to actually bring myself to do it, as the discomfort of human interaction was stronger than the emotional void caused by avoiding it.

After one of my brief appearances in that time, I got a message from wooly about him looking forward to starting MRPG once again. At the time, I told him a bit about how I was feeling, and that my lack of confidence was keeping me from being able to participate at the time. I assured him that I still wanted to be involved, and asked him to bring me to my senses if I ever started saying things about intending to drop out. He asked me to inform him once I felt as though I'd be ready to rejoin things, confident that people would be understanding of the delay caused by the wait for my return. Thankfully, I never needed to rely on him to talk me out of any foolish decisions, and now, after nearly two months back on the forum, I've been able to do a bit of writing again. I still don't feel as if it's the best I'm capable of, but my entire reason for joining MRPG in the first place was to help me return to proper form so I'd be able to write for RA again anyway, as my failure to produce quality results for Chief has been a source of regret and guilt for a long time now (which has only been made worse by the time I've spent doing practically nothing for so long), so it's not as though anything has changed in that regard.

I'm not looking for sympathy, nor do I wish to cause undue concern; this sort of occurrence is simply going to be a fact of life that I'll have to deal with as I continue to learn how to cope with my mental illnesses. I just don't want to hide something from you all that, at least in passing, concerns the forum and my place in it.

To get to my actual reason for this long-winded post, I'm just wanting to apologize to everyone for being gone for so long, for being foolish enough to hide my lack of confidence behind displays of faked pride, and for any other issues that I may have caused with my past actions (or lack thereof). I'd also like to make this my formal declaration of my preparedness to return to MRPG, regardless of the fact that I never actually dropped, and in spite of the fact that, by all appearances, the forum is in decline.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night
[close]

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #1686 on: April 17, 2018, 06:11:26 am »
I'm just glad to hear that you're starting to feel better after your decline. Welcome back.

144 Guests, 4 Users