Author Topic: Bloody Chronicles (Now Available on Steam Early Access!)  (Read 73085 times)

Offline Douman

Re: Bloody Chronicles (Kickstarter)
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2016, 12:22:46 am »
What mean hugger?

I suppose he means a person that likes hugs

Offline IgrasilStudio - Kaoru

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2016, 12:24:33 am »
Well, our artist worked for others studios from Toriko or Tokyo Ghoul ^^ but actual we never worked with Visual Novel before but we love VN world that why we decide to make our own.
Though he have decided to use quite not typical style for this project, i believe?
Like I told you, we want to make something that will be "ours" ^^ if we fail....then everyone will come back to they work for others studios.....

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2016, 12:26:20 am »
So the hugs war have started again...

Why, whomever could you possibly mean, my good sir? :P
Spoiler
[close]

Actually, I wasn't thinking about you, my good gentleman. Verthand was the one

Hi Hi Marx! Thank you for that is mean a lot for me and for staff.
Yes Mikadni told us about problem with KickStarter..so us KS is still mystery but we learning really fast ^^" lets hope we wont fail.
Em...we already talking with MangaGamers lets hope we will be fighting together ^^ but Sekai em? In my opinion they only support US developers ? I was many time when developers asked for they help and they never respond, we also asked no reply (⌣_⌣”) we aren't mad about it, we understand they point of view for them we are just "another" studio nothing all (⌣_⌣”)
You're doing very fine already, and I'm actually more of a MangaGamer fan, so I'm looking forward to see you doing something with them. Sekai has sometimes helped Japanese indies and doujinshi companies (Alice in dissonance, Nekoworks, etc), but I suppose they saw you were already with Mikandi. They have to draw the line somewhere, I guess.

More tiers? Hai! Working on that Marx!
Try to point out the fact that most of your team is Japanese a little bit more. While regrettable, there's a lot of prejudice (mostly unconscious) towards Western made VNs.
Hmmm Ok then, we already written "Bloody Chronicles New Japanese Visual Novel" in title, you mean to add info in description?
More tiers are always good; they are a pretty tricky thing though, so just do what you think can do easily. I just wanted to remind you, since a lot of projects seem to forget about making them attractive.

On the Japanese thing: a lot of VNs have something like "Japanese style Visual Novel" or things like that even if they're made on the US, so it can be a tad confusing sometimes. Personally, I would put the presentation of the studio (the "We are a new Japanese-based studio with members in western territories as well, which is why we're trying different things with art style and localization.") just after thanking Mikandi Japan (and before the green-light), and later in the "About the studio" part make a more detailed explanation (there you could say thing like that your artist worked in an studio). But, I admit it's already pretty well done on the KS page.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Douman

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2016, 12:28:39 am »
Well, our artist worked for others studios from Toriko or Tokyo Ghoul ^^ but actual we never worked with Visual Novel before but we love VN world that why we decide to make our own.
Though he have decided to use quite not typical style for this project, i believe?
Like I told you, we want to make something that will be "ours" ^^ if we fail....then everyone will come back to they work for others studios.....
I just mentioned that your style is unusual.
Mostly due to color's choice though and a bit of something more that i cannot name.

p.s. and well, i wish you success
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:33:00 am by Douman »

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2016, 12:44:16 am »
On the Japanese thing: a lot of VNs have something like "Japanese style Visual Novel" or things like that even if they're made on the US, so it can be a tad confusing sometimes. Personally, I would put the presentation of the studio (the "We are a new Japanese-based studio with members in western territories as well, which is why we're trying different things with art style and localization.") just after thanking Mikandi Japan (and before the green-light), and later in the "About the studio" part make a more detailed explanation (there you could say thing like that your artist worked in an studio). But, I admit it's already pretty well done on the KS page.
I change that ^^ well we can write that our team artist worked for studios that produce Toriko and Tokyo Ghoul, if you think that will help

Updated: March 27, 2016, 12:45:21 am
I just mentioned that your style is unusual.
Mostly due to color's choice though and a bit of something more that i cannot name.

p.s. and well, i wish you success
That mean we are special? ^^"

Offline Douman

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2016, 12:51:09 am »

Mmm... i do not think i should spoil humans like that...
But well your style from what i believe might be more appealing to western audience.
Regardless, your personal advertising of game is special, Kaoru-san.

Now, im curious: game's text will be in both jap/eng or?
If so jap will be primary for you?

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2016, 12:59:22 am »

Mmm... i do not think i should spoil humans like that...
But well your style from what i believe might be more appealing to western audience.
Regardless, your personal advertising of game is special, Kaoru-san.
Well...in PR I'm newbie ^^" so....gomen gomen ^^"

Now, im curious: game's text will be in both jap/eng or?
If so jap will be primary for you?
Yes VN will be release jap/eng also we would love to record Japanish VA but its expensive....
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 01:01:39 am by IgrasilStudio - Kaoru »

Offline Douman

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2016, 01:05:06 am »
Yes VN will be release jap/eng also we would love to record Japanish VA but its expensive....
I can guess yes...

So i assume japanese would be primary language since it your native?
Difficult to imagine how dual-language could be implemented at the start

Regardless of that, you're quite good at that.
You raised quite a interest to the game.
So don't worry about such minor things. *pats Kaoru*
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 01:07:31 am by Douman »

Offline Pal

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2016, 05:03:58 pm »
What mean hugger?
Yush. >_>

English is (probably) his third language...he's Japanese, in brazil... ???

(How'd you get that wrong? XD)

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2016, 01:14:32 am »
I can guess yes...

So i assume japanese would be primary language since it your native?
Difficult to imagine how dual-language could be implemented at the start

Regardless of that, you're quite good at that.
You raised quite a interest to the game.
So don't worry about such minor things. *pats Kaoru*
Maybe you didn't notice but I was really scared ^^"

Updated: March 27, 2016, 01:16:03 am
What mean hugger?
Yush. >_>

English is (probably) his third language...he's Japanese, in brazil... ???

(How'd you get that wrong? XD)
Ohhh Mr Pervert ^^ you also want to be hugged?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 01:16:03 am by IgrasilStudio - Kaoru »

Offline Douman

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2016, 01:17:05 am »

Gomen, Kaoru-san.
I sometimes tend to lose myself in thoughts and ignore my surroundings...  :(

Offline Pal

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2016, 05:13:28 pm »
Usually, I'm the one giving out hugs. XD

*huggles the new member that feels right at home* =^_^=

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2016, 01:42:38 am »

Gomen, Kaoru-san.
I sometimes tend to lose myself in thoughts and ignore my surroundings...  :(
Its ok now ^^ I totally understand you and why you said those words.

Updated: March 27, 2016, 01:42:59 am
Usually, I'm the one giving out hugs. XD

*huggles the new member that feels right at home* =^_^=
I want a HUG!

Offline Pal

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2016, 05:34:36 pm »
*hugs the kaoru tightly*

Offline Douman

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2016, 01:47:07 am »
 ???

I'm though still curious about how are you doing dual-language

203 Guests, 6 Users