Author Topic: Bloody Chronicles (Now Available on Steam Early Access!)  (Read 73069 times)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: Bloody Chronicles (Kickstarter)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2016, 01:47:56 am »
*hugs the kaoru tightly*
Me too!!

* Duchess Rockhopper joins the hugging party

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline IgrasilStudio - Kaoru

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2016, 02:02:40 am »
*hugs the kaoru tightly*
Arigato! Mr Pervert...or maybe..you aren't so bad

Updated: March 27, 2016, 02:03:01 am
*hugs the kaoru tightly*
Me too!!

* Duchess Rockhopper joins the hugging party
Yay! Thank you!

Updated: March 27, 2016, 02:03:36 am
???

I'm though still curious about how are you doing dual-language
Emm...you mean Text or VA?

Offline Douman

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2016, 02:05:04 am »
Text, yes.

In regard of VA it is quite more simple as i suppose they should rely on already written text

Offline Pal

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2016, 05:57:31 pm »
*hugs the kaoru tightly*
Arigato! Mr Pervert...or maybe..you aren't so bad
That's because you've only just met me. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2016, 02:09:33 am »
Text, yes.

In regard of VA it is quite more simple as i suppose they should rely on already written text
From option section users will choose lang, default will be English because game will be released at Steam but users can select jap from otpion menu.
If be manage to score for Japanish, BC will be release ONLY in Japanish VA

Offline Douman

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2016, 02:17:30 am »
Text, yes.

From option section users will choose lang, default will be English because game will be released at Steam but users can select jap from otpion menu.
No, i meant how is story writing going in two languages.
It is more out of curiosity... Do you write first in japanese and then translate it?

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2016, 02:25:36 am »
Text, yes.

No, i meant how is story writing going in two languages.
It is more out of curiosity... Do you write first in japanese and then translate it?
Oh..yes we working in gdoc system, I original write everything in Japanish, because Jap VA only use japanish txt and right now I trying to translate it to my poor English and our US translator doing the rest...he always making jokes from my english T.T

Offline Douman

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2016, 02:28:14 am »
Oh..yes we are working in gdoc system, I originaly write everything in Japanish, because Jap VA only use japanish txt and right now I trying to translate it to my poor English and our US translator doing the rest...he always making jokes from about my english T.T

Well, language knowledge comes with experience.
I myself never studied english properly and still cannot into a proper grammar, cuz i'm lazy.

And i cannot into jap kanji, cuz too difficult to remember it  ::)

p.s. to write in language you need to read a lot in that language and think in it. And the second part is always difficult
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 02:34:48 am by Douman »

Offline Pal

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2016, 06:19:35 pm »
If you ever need a free proofreader, I can offer my lazy services.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2016, 02:37:23 am »
Oh..yes we are working in gdoc system, I originaly write everything in Japanish, because Jap VA only use japanish txt and right now I trying to translate it to my poor English and our US translator doing the rest...he always making jokes from about my english T.T

Well, language knowledge comes with experience.
I myself never studied english properly and still cannot into a proper grammar, cuz i'm lazy.

And i cannot into jap kanji, cuz too difficult to remember it  ::)

p.s. to write in language you need to read a lot in that language and think in it. And the second part is always difficult
Thank you Teddy Bear! ੭व(๑• .̫ •๑) ✧ gonna go now its 03;25.....

Updated: March 27, 2016, 02:38:09 am
If you ever need a free proofreader, I can offer my lazy services.
Thank you Mr Pervert! I will contact you....emm Mr Lazy Pervert....

Offline Douman

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2016, 02:40:14 am »
You're always welcome Kaoru-san. I'm always glad to help a lady.
Still i would prefer if you'd call me by  my name  ::)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2016, 02:40:42 am »
Thank you Mr Pervert! I will contact you....emm Mr Lazy Pervert....
Hahahaha I'm not sure if that's an improvement or not! XD

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Pal

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2016, 06:31:05 pm »
Rest well, kaoru. ^_^

Hahahaha I'm not sure if that's an improvement or not! XD
:P

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2016, 02:42:07 am »
You're always welcome Kaoru-san. I'm always glad to help a lady.
Still i would prefer if you'd call me by  my name  ::)
Name..Dou-man? Douman?

Offline Pal

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2016, 06:33:01 pm »
Or, as I call him, d-man. >_>

191 Guests, 7 Users