Author Topic: Bloody Chronicles (Now Available on Steam Early Access!)  (Read 73089 times)

Offline IgrasilStudio - Kaoru

Re: Bloody Chronicles (Kickstarter)
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2016, 08:28:44 pm »
Gosh this thread has gotten interesting, I might have to go and look at it properly now XD
Em.....sorry for lots of spam...

Updated: March 26, 2016, 08:29:47 pm
Hmm I saw your waifu collection and I think you may like those two
Spoiler

[close]

Well... i wouldn't be so sure.
It is not that simple.
My passion is true mystery, even to me   ::)

p.s. you can take a look at other albums for more info about me  8)
^^ Roger that, I will study Douman-sama ero point

Offline Douman

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 12:26:00 pm »

That's not spam.
We're talking about game of course  ::)

^^ Roger that, I will study Douman-sama ero point
What a good child  :)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 08:47:44 pm »
Douman's right, it's not spam! :P

But I meant taking a closer look at the kickstarter anyways. You have convinced me to be interested, if nothing else :D

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Megillot

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2016, 02:05:31 pm »
Hiya, Yggdrasil Studios representative. Thanks for taking you time to answer us.

Bloody Chronicles looks nice and story premise is interesting - some may call it cliché, but it's better that "ordinary student goes to ordinary school, meets ordinary friends... zzz" ... sorry, I fell asleep already.

Kikckstarter description says it's your début project, but do your team members have previous experience in creating games and visual novels? Maybe some solo amateur projects or involvement with other titles?

Offline Pal

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2016, 03:03:34 pm »
Please note I said "most" and "active." There are several females on the forum, but with the exceptions gj named, they generally don't tend to 'live' here like the rest of us. XD
Ohayo Mr Pervert! So that mean you are addicted to this place?
*shakes like a junkie*
N-n-no... >_>
*takes another hit*

And don't worry about your English, you already spell better than some of the natives here.
Why, whomever could you possibly mean, my good sir? :P
Spoiler
[close]

p.s.s. i'm rude and etc. So don't you worry about it.
Bah, don't worry about the big Russian teddy bear. :P

Spoiler

[close]
I like! Very much! =D
All they're missing; guns. <_<
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:09:11 pm by Pal »

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Douman

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2016, 11:20:18 pm »
What with this disrespect?
You seems to forget who am i

Offline Pal

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2016, 03:15:42 pm »
Aww, you know we love you. :P

Would "small Russian teddy bear" be more to your liking? XD

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2016, 11:26:11 pm »
What with this disrespect?
You seems to forget who am i
Teddy bear <3

Updated: March 26, 2016, 11:30:44 pm
Hiya, Yggdrasil Studios representative. Thanks for taking you time to answer us.

Bloody Chronicles looks nice and story premise is interesting - some may call it cliché, but it's better that "ordinary student goes to ordinary school, meets ordinary friends... zzz" ... sorry, I fell asleep already.

Kikckstarter description says it's your début project, but do your team members have previous experience in creating games and visual novels? Maybe some solo amateur projects or involvement with other titles?
Well, our artist worked for others studios from Toriko or Tokyo Ghoul ^^ but actual we never worked with Visual Novel before but we love VN world that why we decide to make our own.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 11:30:44 pm by IgrasilStudio - Kaoru »

Offline Douman

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 11:31:48 pm »
Aww, you know we love you. :P

Would "small Russian teddy bear" be more to your liking? XD

So funny  :-\

Teddy bear <3
Hazukashi...

Well, Kaoru-san can be forgiven of course  ::)

Well, our artist worked for others studios from Toriko or Tokyo Ghoul ^^ but actual we never worked with Visual Novel before but we love VN world that why we decide to make our own.
Though he have decided to use quite not typical style for this project, i believe?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 11:35:29 pm by Douman »

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 11:35:17 pm »
Teddy bear <3
Hazukashi...

Kawaiiiiiii <3 Can I hug you? !(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Offline Douman

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2016, 11:36:00 pm »

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2016, 11:37:35 pm »
Douman x Kaoru-san OTP <3

* Duchess Rockhopper runs for cover

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Pal

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2016, 03:29:57 pm »
Kawaiiiiiii <3 Can I hug you? !(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
You're a hugger too?! *glomps*

Offline Douman

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2016, 11:52:41 pm »

???

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2016, 12:20:04 am »

oro...O.O" no no no that isnt like that I just love teddy bears ^^