Author Topic: That Nintendo Thingy. The Switchamacallit.  (Read 10859 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: That Nintendo Thingy. The Switchamacallit.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 05:01:49 am »
Played both of the events so far and I'm enjoying the game so far. Never played the first one, and I suck at shooters entirely, but I'm only mostly awful instead of entirely awful! I think I may pick the game up when it comes out maybe. Plus squid lolis are surprisingly cute.

Also completely unrelated but The Binding of Isaac is awesome and I'm really awful at it.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 07:09:37 pm »
Friend In Calculus: "Hey, I'm gonna pick up a Switch. Do you want me to pick you up one?"

Me: "Uh, okay!"

I now have a Switch.

Offline Jynx

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 07:15:39 pm »
Haha. Glad to hear that~
* Jynx hopes Dee'll have fun.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 01:27:23 am »
* Deeox2 emerges unto the starting area.

* Deeox2 immediately jumps off and dies for laughs.

Good game. 10/10.

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 02:08:15 pm »
A person from your calc class randomly decided to buy you a Switch. That seems rather fortuitous.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night
[close]

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 06:03:34 pm »
It's not like I'm not going to pay him back, lol.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 12:40:17 pm »
A person from your calc class randomly decided to buy you a Switch. That seems rather fortuitous.

Initialize Phase 1.

BTW, I also got myself a Switch. So when more cool Multiplayer games como out, count me in for some Hyperspace Tournaments.

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 04:58:02 pm »

DARK SOULS ON SWITCH.

DARK SOULS.

ON.

SWITCH.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 05:46:34 pm »
Wow, the Switch is becoming the must have console for games that were released in 2011!

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 07:58:38 pm »
As well as a remaster of The World Ends With You, a new edition of Tropical Freeze which lets you play as Funky Kong, a Mario Tennis title if that's your shtick. Lotsa good stuff announced ^_^

As well as Switch, the Dark Souls remaster will also be coming to XBONE, PS4 and PC. The xbox edition will apparently be at true 4K resolution, though this probably belongs in a DS thread. Do we have one of those?

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 08:00:18 pm »
Do we have one of those?

My and your post are the only posts on this entire forum to mention Dark Souls.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 08:37:07 pm »
Looks like Iím getting Dark Souls.

Also The World Ends With You has amazing music and I never beat it and I will definitely get it and beat it.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 08:58:08 pm »
Looks like Iím getting Dark Souls.

Also The World Ends With You has amazing music and I never beat it and I will definitely get it and beat it.

Coming Soon:

Elvis and Deeox do Dark Souls.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 09:09:08 pm »
I...might get it? I really need to, but I'd prefer it on PS4.

...There's less chance I'll snap a PS4.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 09:21:15 pm »
and the graphics will be better on the PS4 for sure.

85 Guests, 1 User