Author Topic: Introductional introductions  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Maou_Zenigame

Introductional introductions
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:52:22 am »
Hey, peoples. 
I'm Zenigame, though some others might know me as archelon.

I'm a turtle with a powerlevel of infinity who writes games and quests and other things.
My favorite anime is Scryed, my favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter, my favorite videogame is Chrono Trigger, and I've likely spent at least five grand on imported galge by now.

よろしく。

Offline Ledabot

Re: Introductional introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:00:32 am »
HEY! Nice to meet you Zenigame.

It gets a little crazy around here so I think you will be in your element. Good to see such a supportive fan of Japanese products. I only really buy anime to support where I can. Importing games really is going the extra mile in the current times where downloading is much easier. In fact, it's annoying their is no such thing as galge steam where you can just buy the dam games online and play at will.

Anyway, nice to see more people joining the forums and nice to meet you!

Led

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:20:47 am »
Hi, welcome to the forum.
I approximately spent $4-5K each year on product coming straight from Japan. Mostly on audio CD, books, games, and toys.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 08:42:54 am »
Salutations newcomer!
Welcome to our quiet abode.
We host a grand variety of strange critters from leaders of galactic empires (Such as myself), plenty of cute boys and girls with anthropomorphic ears and tails, six thousand year old tyrants and of course much, much more!
I hope you enjoy your stay at the Hyperspace forums as the attractions will keep you entertained.

-Zaelthul Estaban, Commander of the Legion of Cynics.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 12:48:39 pm »
A magical turtle capable of destroying all of reality, eh? A decent exordium.

Welcome to the universe.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 12:58:26 pm »
REJOICE MORTAL!  The great lord Gorchnik has arrived to bid you welcome to your new home.  As a member of the Uberstein army you will receive wonderful benefits such as: weekly access to a tv to watch toothpaste informercials, a do it yourself build-you-own dinosaur kit, and best of all, the privilege of looking upon my glorious visage every day!

Could you lend Gorchnik $5?

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 03:01:04 am »
Welcome! Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my data-matter converter. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will not be any adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss of 1 or more limbs, growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of the space time continuum, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for guys: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, change of gender, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

137 Guests, 0 Users