Author Topic: AdEva Mafia- Conclusion  (Read 13630 times)

Offline woolyshambler

AdEva Mafia- Conclusion
« on: January 04, 2018, 02:24:14 am »
You find yourself drifting.  Upwards or downwards, on a current or completely still as the hazy sea around you gently brushes past; you have no sense of direction.  For that matter, you seem to have no sense of time either.  It's an instant in eternity, you're blind with the vague sense the answers to your questions teasingly lap at the shores of your consciousness.  A memory comes to the surface; Instrumentality.

You feel yourself pull together slightly.  Other memories begin to form, nucleating.  Your memories.  Slowly, you pull yourself from the collective sea of a billion souls.  Faster, and faster; you feel yourself surging back into a whole.  Suddenly, you have sight and smell once more.  An orange gauze stretches to infinity and the stench of blood overwhelms you.  It builds to a maddening crescendo that very nearly breaks you apart once more; you wonder how many times your consciousness rose once again only to falter and return to the comforting non-being that was instrumentality. 

But you force your way through, bitterness, your resolve and anger, your shield.  An idea no longer, your soul now has a body.  The LCL around you seems to retreat and you find yourself naked in an endless space.  No sooner than you've thought of clothes do you find yourself robed.  You turn and find yourself in a familiar place.  The universe continues to coalesce around you as you begin to imprint upon a virgin plane. 

Eventually you leave.  A path stretches to infinity, carving its own way.  You're probably not the only one.  It's as much hope as an innate knowledge.  You know there were others equally committed to a vision, right or wrong.  They'll be waiting.  You have a chance to make things right, to set the universe on the path you choose.  You'll fight for your future, ally with those who share it once more.  This time, you'll play for keeps.

Adeptus Evangelion Mafia.

It is now Night 0.  You may make salutation posts to check in but please refrain from RP and gameplay effects until Day 1 begins in roughly 20-24 hours. 

Player Roster:
1. Arraxis
2. Duke Rockhopper
3. Jynx
4. Meliran
5. Revontulet
6. WeAreTheMeta
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2
9. Verthand
10. mrgw4
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:22:10 am by woolyshambler »

Offline Arraxis

Re: AdEva Mafia- Night Zero
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 03:02:18 am »

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:15:45 am »
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Jynx

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:28:18 am »

Or...

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 11:33:29 am »

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline woolyshambler

Re: AdEva Mafia- Day 1
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 01:41:18 am »
Eventually, your feet carry you closer to a point of convergence.  You feel brief ripples of the others before you actually see them.  They're mere impressions; vague and pale reminders of your friends from before, dancing on the edge of perception.  There's a darkness too; a shadow just out of sight.  None of the feelings materialize meaningfully and eventually, you turn your mind towards the node your consciousness seems to be drawn to.

You barely have a chance to lay eyes on the featureless scene before you notice two figures.  You know them... but how?  One of them is dear to you.  One reaches out and touches the other, the one you know is your friend.  Whoever it is staggers back and shakes their head.  The shaking continues and spreads; moments later, they break apart, shattering into a thousand shards of consciousness before seeping away into the fabric of instrumentality once more.  Before you can do anything, their companion or assailant fades and vanishes.  You can barely be sure you even saw what you think you saw until you look up and see others gathering... paper bags over all your heads?

You reach up and touch your own "face" feeling rough paper beneath your fingers.  Strange.

It is now Day 1.  Day 1 will end on 1/5 at approximately 2100 EST.  With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Player Roster:
1. Arraxis
2. Duke Rockhopper
3. Jynx
4. Meliran
5. Revontulet
6. WeAreTheMeta
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2
9. Verthand
10. mrgw4
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:20:42 pm by woolyshambler »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 02:10:29 am »
After messing a little with the paper bag only to find it unable to remove, and testing their voice to find out it is completely neutral though, giving no indication to their identity, WeAreThePaperBag drop their shoulder in defeat before looking to the other(or at least orienting the paper bag so that it looks like they do)

"Urgh, this is the worst... I guess we messed up big time...

But, at least we managed to reform ourselves! I think it's better than nothing, right?"

While they did try for an joyful tone, it is somewhat less convincing with the monotous neutral voice they have, and the easily noticeable hesitation toward the end of their sentence.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 02:19:42 am »
What was that? All of that? A vision... or a dream?

The man- he is a man, he is, he was, he is- shakes his head, trying to get his thoughts in order.

Only, not all of them are his. Other minds float beneath his own, a current of stolen memories.

How did I- we- end up like this?

He attempts to remember the last thing that had happened to him, before... everything. Before the world became itself. Nothing much comes to mind. Certainly, not anything dramatic or absurd. Just another day in the life of an ordinary-

He shudders, a single image reaching the forefront of his mind. Hands, covered in blood, reaching for him-

ďAch...Ē A startled gasp, as he tears reflexively as the bag upon his head. It doesnít move an inch, for him or the strangers around him. Oh, of course, he doesnít know them, he definitely doesnít, because theyíre all him-

The man sits down, breathing heavily. He came back, whatever that means, but he isnít all right. Not yet. Perhaps not ever. But had he been all right before? Was this person he can just barely grasp, ever who he was? How can he even be certain he isnít simply a remnant, a product of many as one?

What if he hadnít been strong enough to come back, alone?

He hangs his head, letting his eyes close, and simply listens. Someone is bound to know more. Someone always does, about everything. Anything. Whatever the subject, heís always a mile behind somehow. So heíll listen, listen, listen.

And learn.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 02:21:51 am »
"Speak for yourself."

PeanutButterSteiner raises his hand. "I'm Steiner."

Steiner points at Elvis. "My guess is Phillip or Darius."

He then points at Meta. "Yuki, Eli, or Michiko."

"That is all."

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 02:31:31 am »
"Ahhh, everyting's gonna be daijobu now!"

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 02:32:12 am »
"Takumi."

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 02:45:37 am »
"Uh, I guess you were able to say I sounded like a girl?... That really sound strange when said like that, but I guess our whole situation is? Anyway, I'm everyone's favorite idol! Yuki says as she make a little pose, determined to try and not let her hesitation show, Takumi seemed to manage after all, why not her? "I guess it is indeed a good idea to see who else is here~"

Left unsaid, was the hope that a certain someone would be among the few of them that made it.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 04:04:44 am »
"Oi, Pinky, where's dat Rinko-chan? She's sugoi!"

Offline Jynx

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 04:36:58 am »
A genuine laughter, the crystalline sound both joyful and composed. Even behind the paper bag, the eyes shine, and the mouth is probably curved in a beautiful smile.

The figure turns to the one known as Deeox, and jerks the head, slightly. Everyone can hear the sound of a tongue clocking. "You sound awfully confident for being Steiner~ Did they finally fix your spine in the Tang realm?" The voice sounds amused.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 04:40:49 am »
Steiner blinks, not that that's even visible, because of the Paper Bag and all.

PublicBroadcastingSteiner raises a cup of delicious Tang. "Krieger. Or a very sadistic Eli." He then splashes the Tang all over his Paper Bag when he tries to drink it.

103 Guests, 0 Users