Author Topic: Video Game Sales Topic  (Read 117874 times)

Offline MasterFail

Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 01:49:25 pm »

Gorchnik says you know you could have just done this right?

Remember kids, a clean post is a happy post!

To be fair, the forum isn't exactly helpful in explaining how to do this. For future reference: It's
Code: [Select]
[url=http://some.domain.com/blablabla]Misleading Caption goes here[/url]

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2014, 06:32:28 pm »
So I tried getting that deal on NewEgg, I can't because I'm not an American resident.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2014, 08:04:24 pm »
I wonder what their reasons are. I can't imagine they'd just randomly decide not to let anybody outside of America in on the deal. That would be rather unfair. Was it the second code that didn't work, or the first? If it was the second, maybe you'd be able to get the normal deal?

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 09:05:55 pm »
I wonder what their reasons are. I can't imagine they'd just randomly decide not to let anybody outside of America in on the deal. That would be rather unfair. Was it the second code that didn't work, or the first? If it was the second, maybe you'd be able to get the normal deal?
When I tried to register apparently I need to give them my state and phone number.
Yeah good luck doing that with a New Zealand phone and region.
The Great Commandy one
The Goddess protects!

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 03:06:10 am »
Well, some stores/ games only available in certain countries. Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, and Castlevania Lord of Shadow 2 are a few of the games not available in my country.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 03:51:33 pm »
Well, some stores/ games only available in certain countries. Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, and Castlevania Lord of Shadow 2 are a few of the games not available in my country.

Gorchnik says the real question is that if they were available would you actually play any of them?  FFXIV would certainly require an investment of time and money.  Origins is actually pretty good, Gorchnik prefers the original cRPGs of Baldurs Gate and icewind Dale though.  Castlevania:LoS2 was ehhhh.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 09:24:28 pm »
Well, I was interested on those games, that's why I checked them out.
I probably won't play FF XIV, I don't play online games. Dragon Age Origins looks interesting, I would love to buy the ultimate edition if it's available.  My little brother loves Castlevania series, I think he already played LoS2 on console. I just want to see the steam reviews of the game, when I found out that it's not available in my country.

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 09:28:04 pm »
My little brother loves Castlevania series, I think he already played LoS2 on console. I just want to see the steam reviews of the game, when I found out that it's not available in my country.
Personally I rather dislike the LoS franchise, I still prefer the 2D games more.
The Great Commandy one
The Goddess protects!

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »
There's a sale for Stardock games.  All Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civs, and Fallen Enchantress games 66% off with code: FALLENHEROES

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 02:21:39 am »
My little brother loves Castlevania series, I think he already played LoS2 on console. I just want to see the steam reviews of the game, when I found out that it's not available in my country.
Personally I rather dislike the LoS franchise, I still prefer the 2D games more.

I also love the 2D series better. The 3D ones lack of originality.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2014, 05:39:39 am »
There's about 12 hours left of the current Humble Daily Bundle, featuring Napoleon: Total War Collection for $7 ($39.99 on Steam), Total War: Master Collection for $25 ($124.99 on Steam), and Total War: Grand Master Collection for $45 ($209.99 on Steam).

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2014, 05:43:35 am »
The only Total War I interested in is Total War Shogun 2, and I already have it :D.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2014, 06:11:36 am »
Funny enough, same here. Just posted it for those who might have been interested in the others. ;)

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2014, 08:08:50 am »
 So its not just me that finds shogun 2 the best in the series. All the other battle interfaces are just bad compared to the one in shogun 2

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2014, 09:18:18 am »
Well, I love the Ninja and Geisha from Total War Shogun :D. And that super samurai class, it's so fun watching one person charging through the enemy line.

127 Guests, 1 User