Author Topic: Greetings from Leemos  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Leemos

Greetings from Leemos
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:13:02 pm »
Hello everyone. My online alias is Leemos although I sometimes appear as leemossquall or Ckylo around the net. I am a big gamer who loves to test out new games no matter what stage of development they are in.

I am hoping to someday join the game design industry although I admit that so far I have not made anything or making anything at this point in time.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Greetings from Leemos
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 03:19:40 pm »
Nice of you to join us. It's good to officially meet you, now. I hope you have a lot of fun here, and that you can get help with any issues you have in the future. I know there are a few others here that are intested in creating games, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 03:24:52 pm »
Hi and welcome (officially) to the forum.

Offline Leemos

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:39:04 pm »
Thanks and also thanks about explaining things about the sunrider bug.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »
Yes greetings newest member of Gorchnik von Uberstein's glorious empire.  I hope you like sausage because today we are roasting all types of them.  Gorchnik was feeling in the mood for some pig.

Offline Leemos

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 03:49:28 pm »
Chicken, Pork, Turkey, Chorizo, the type of sausage does not matter to me. I just say bring out the meat.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 03:54:44 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the greatest* community on the Internet.

*Totally not biased.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

80 Guests, 0 Users