Author Topic: *Incoming Transmission from -REDACTED-*  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Admiral York Crescentia

*Incoming Transmission from -REDACTED-*
« on: October 07, 2014, 12:54:12 am »
*BEGIN TRANSMISSION*
Hello...is this thing on?
It is? Okay. *Ahem* Hello all those on this odd website that you call a "forum" (It does not look like any "forum" ive ever been too...wait...21st century...riiiiiiggghhhttt....)
....What else do I say?....Well it seems that I do not have anything else to say....I should really get out more........................Wait...what did you say?....What!? N-No!....Yes I do love my wife but-....you know what, excuse me for trying to stay appropriate...

Sorry, my First Officer likes to poke fun at my relationship with my wife...Oh right, its still on....well...
This is Admiral York Crescentia, signing off.....okay now what to do?...wait...its still on....S-*LOST CONNECTION*

OOC: Yeah, Hello all on Hyperspace. Sorry about that Role playing style paragraph up there, its just how I work, i guess...
I did that for a reason, which you will see on this forum in the "General Chat" section soon. *Hint Hint*
Anyways, NOW im signing off! Cheers!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:18:54 am by Admiral York Crescentia »
Name: York Crescentia
Rank: Fleet Admiral(As of 3 Years after the Ceran Invasion)
Position: Cera Space Force/AEGIS, 1st Fleet Commanding Officer, CSFD Solaris (CN-CVDN-01)
Family Members: Chizuru Crescentia(Wife), Ava Crescentia(Daughter), Maximillian Crescentia(Brother/Deceased), Alice Henderson(Sister)

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: *Incoming Transmission from -REDACTED-*
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 01:02:11 am »
So many role players.

Someone revive sunrider rp thread for this fine gentleship!

And welcome, plz join my ' Fapulous Fontana' army.
it doesnt exist
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 01:33:27 am »
Welcome!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline FenixFire

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 11:31:46 am »
As soon as I read the first line, I had to read your entire post in Dr. Kleiner's (Half-Life) voice. :P

I've dabbled in some role-play before, I'm curious and might even post a few pieces in your thread!

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 12:21:31 pm »
Hello fellow aliance captain!!! Can you help me with something? I think i dropped a pen and it accidentaly fell in your ship computer database.... Ill be most pleased if youd let me go get it back :D
And while you are at it, you could also show me the techonological advances of your ship and all that good info... For the good of the Solar Aliance as always!!

hehehhehehehehhehehehehheheh

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 08:44:30 pm »
*BEGIN AUDIO TRANSMISSION*
Greetings, this is Zael'thul Einzbern the First of the Legion of Cynics. I am the Commander of the TDN_Ragnarok and wish to invite you to join one of the biggest military space fleets in the entire galaxy.
Our economic prowess and military wit has made easy work of previous enemies and we love for more to join us and wreck havoc on our present enemies.
Regardless, I hope the goddess blesses you and your ship. Now if you excuse me, it seems she wants my attention. *thwack* Ouch, why did you throw and apple? Eh, this is the Great Commandy one, signing off.
*END AUDIO TRANSMISSION*
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Admiral York Crescentia

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 01:05:39 pm »
*Begin transmission*
Thank you all, for the warm reception, I hope to be a valuable part of this...."forum" community.  ;D
Not-A-PACT-Spy, nice try but our databases are offline right now. :P
Anyways, I cant talk for long because we're shadowing a-....what?!....Are you sure!?.....Red Alert! All hands to Battlestations! End Silent Running Protocols! Sorry, Im in the middle of a situation right now! This is Admiral Crescentia Signing Off!......Why aren't the Saviors and Hell's Darts Online Yet!?
*End Transmission*

OOC: Hey all, Thanks again for the warm reception. I hope to put out a basic thread for the rp I plan to post, later today. It is a crossover between Sunrider and several other Universes. If you want a hint for one of the universes involved, look at my profile picture and the ship's name in my Sig. See ya!   ;)
Name: York Crescentia
Rank: Fleet Admiral(As of 3 Years after the Ceran Invasion)
Position: Cera Space Force/AEGIS, 1st Fleet Commanding Officer, CSFD Solaris (CN-CVDN-01)
Family Members: Chizuru Crescentia(Wife), Ava Crescentia(Daughter), Maximillian Crescentia(Brother/Deceased), Alice Henderson(Sister)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 11:31:07 pm »
Welcome to the forums.  Gorchnik approves of your name.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 04:46:01 pm »
Welcome! so first a cow, then a spy and finally and admiral... It seems every new person in this forum has to up the ante...

Well, nice to meet you. Hope your communications work well, feel free to say anything. It's been some time since I saw someone RP.

Aside from Whalecow, who doesn't' count because it changes nothing either the mode is on or off, or my Lord because he isn't roleplaying! He just is being his true self!
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 11:21:47 pm »
Welcome to the forum :D

Offline KatarZero

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 03:30:27 pm »
Hey ho and howdy. Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around XD
Everyone has a special someone... Everybody else is a search filter. ~Agent KatarZero - The Alliance's Official Red Shirt

121 Guests, 1 User