Author Topic: Sunrider Crossover RP: Prologue(CSFD Solaris, 2256) Details + Recruitment Thread  (Read 9788 times)

Offline Admiral York Crescentia

I don't know if this will work, but...

Name:Cosette Cosmos (why not? Canon by the way.)
Age:??? (You guess too low, I kill you. You guess too high, I slap you then kill you.)
Species:Human
Faction:Independent
Family Members: Mother (deceased)
Personality: I'm crazy. Heh heh heh. AHAHAHAHAHA!
Ship Assigned/Commanding: EA-109 advanced modified "Cosmos" Zephyr Fighter. Commander of 1st Whiplash wing, FSS Legion (Whalecow commanding)

Honestly that now reminds me that I forgot about the Raiders, the Babylon 5 equivalent to an orgranized pirate syndicate. We'll see if I can fit her in, we just need more people right now. :P
I didnt post the thread on Hard-Light yet >.< i'll get to that later.
Name: York Crescentia
Rank: Fleet Admiral(As of 3 Years after the Ceran Invasion)
Position: Cera Space Force/AEGIS, 1st Fleet Commanding Officer, CSFD Solaris (CN-CVDN-01)
Family Members: Chizuru Crescentia(Wife), Ava Crescentia(Daughter), Maximillian Crescentia(Brother/Deceased), Alice Henderson(Sister)

Offline Napsy NAPS

Format for Canonical and Original Characters

Name: Shpee, AKA as just the 'Spy'
Faction:The Alliance
Family Members: Iori (sister, kidnnaped by slavers when young), Parents (both killed by Shpee, tricked by SpecOps officers to do it as part of his training)
Personality: On the outside is charming but a little sarcastic, almost always looks like he is willing to help but hes not
                  On the inside remorse channels throught his body for what hes done, and will try to get revenge on the ones who    tricked him
Ship Assigned: CSFD Solaris, Intelligence Officer and counter-espionage duties
Type of Fighter Class: Preffers not to get his own hands dirty.

Lets see how this fares, I hhave only created OCs for Wharhammer campagins xD

Offline Whalecow

Name:Ava Crescentia (Canon by the way.)
Faction:Ceran
Family Members: Chizuru Crescentia, mother, York Crescentia, father, Maximillian Crescentia, uncle (deceased)
Personality: All business, idiot.
Ship Assigned/Commanding: Solaris, Lieutenant Commander
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Shirley

What I wouldn't do to have internet 4+ years ago...as well as this game released...because I had a S**T ton of free time years ago! I am lucky to have 1 day off now.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Admiral York Crescentia

Alright Guys! This Thread is not Dead!
College work has taken up most of my time :P
I will end up compiling a list of characters "used" or created by people to better keep track of them.
Now this is also on Steam!(Because Whalecow never gets around to getting a Skype name  ::) )
Just search up my forum name if you are interested to add me on Steam! :D

Once this thread gets more participants we can start. Me, Whalecow and to some degree, Xaneks, are doing a "psuedo" RP, just messing around within this RP's universe on Steam Group Chat. Anyone can join in on Steam if they wish, IF they have registered a character on this thread. Because we dont have too many people, any of us are allowed to take over other non-taken character's or minor characters temporarily, if it is agreed upon by the participants, in these "mess-around" RPs.

That's all I have for now. Be sure to keep your eye on this thread for any updates! :D
-Admiral York Crescentia
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:02:39 pm by Admiral York Crescentia »
Name: York Crescentia
Rank: Fleet Admiral(As of 3 Years after the Ceran Invasion)
Position: Cera Space Force/AEGIS, 1st Fleet Commanding Officer, CSFD Solaris (CN-CVDN-01)
Family Members: Chizuru Crescentia(Wife), Ava Crescentia(Daughter), Maximillian Crescentia(Brother/Deceased), Alice Henderson(Sister)

134 Guests, 1 User